Scienion AG announced the DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification for the development, manufacture and sales of dispensing systems and microarrays. According to the company, Scienion is one of the first biotech companies that have been certified according to the latest revision of the world’s mo ... more
Scienion US Inc. receives ISO 13485 certification
Scienion US, Inc. announced that its entire portfolio of microarray services is now manufactured under ISO 13485 certification, an internationally recognized standard for quality management systems (QMS). The certification is accredited by TÜV SÜD America Inc.
ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
"Scienion had already earned a global reputation for producing very high quality spots, always emphasizing quality in every step of our manufacturing process. Today, we're very pleased to be adding the external validation of our ISO 13485-compliant Quality Management System," said Dr. Claude Dufresne, Scienion US, Inc President and Chief Business Officer.
- DIN EN ISO 13485
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy