Trinean NV announced the appointment of Philippe Stas as it’s new CEO, succeeding Dr. Marc Zabeau, who remains a member of the board of directors. Simultaneously, Trinean announced that the company has secured 2.7 million euro of growth financing provided by its existing investors. Prior to ... more
Trinean to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification
Trinean announced that it has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification for its Quality Management System. The auditing and certification were performed by SGS.
The certification of Trinean’s Quality Management System relates to the design, research and development, production and sales of analytical lab equipment. This certification confirms Trinean’s focus on product quality, customer satisfaction and our drive for continuous improvement.
“As we recognize the quality needs of our clients, we aim to continuously provide best in class products to our partners. Therefore, we worked with SGS to provide an independent assessment of our quality processes for all facets of Trinean’s operations,” comments Philippe Stas, CEO.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- quality management
- 1analytica 2020: World’s leading trade fair to be held virtually
- 2Sweat for health: Sensor Patches as Fitness Trackers
- 3analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analytica virtual
- 4Portable, point-of-care COVID-19 test could bypass the lab
- 5Researchers dramatically downsize technology for fingerprinting drugs and other chemicals
- 6Attacking tumours directly on identification
- 7Towards a cell-based interceptive medicine in Europe
- 8Giant nanomachine aids the immune system
- 9Leap forward in the fight against antibiotic resistance
- 10New device can measure toxic lead within minutes