Trinean NV announced the appointment of Philippe Stas as it’s new CEO, succeeding Dr. Marc Zabeau, who remains a member of the board of directors. Simultaneously, Trinean announced that the company has secured 2.7 million euro of growth financing provided by its existing investors. Prior to ... more
Trinean to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification
Trinean announced that it has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification for its Quality Management System. The auditing and certification were performed by SGS.
The certification of Trinean’s Quality Management System relates to the design, research and development, production and sales of analytical lab equipment. This certification confirms Trinean’s focus on product quality, customer satisfaction and our drive for continuous improvement.
“As we recognize the quality needs of our clients, we aim to continuously provide best in class products to our partners. Therefore, we worked with SGS to provide an independent assessment of our quality processes for all facets of Trinean’s operations,” comments Philippe Stas, CEO.
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- quality management
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules