A wide range of industrially synthesized nanomaterials are present in products we use daily and, in the meantime, are part of our everyday life. Due to their exceptional properties (e. g., increased UV-filtration or stronger adhesion) they are used in clothes, cosmetics, household goods and ... more
InnovationsAward for Postnova at analytica 2008
At this years analytica 2008 trade show Postnova Analytics was awarded with the GIT InnovationsAward. Postnova won the silver medal for the development of the TF2000-MALS Series, which is a new type of separation and characterization method for polymers and Nanoparticles based on Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation (Thermal FFF). The Postnova Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation technology, especially when coupled to Light Scattering detection, allows high resolution separation and size determination of polymers and particles over a broad molar mass and particle size range by employing a special separation channel without any stationary phase typically used in chromatography. With presentation of the unique TF2000-MALS series, Postnova has reached a new milestone in perfecting Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation. For the first time this technology is now available to a broad range of researchers from polymer technology, material science, nanotechnology and biotechnology.
The InnovationsAward was awarded at this years analytica 2008 for the first time by GIT Publishing to three companies presenting the most innovative products, directing attention to important technological breakthroughs from analysis, lab and biotechnology.
DKSH Business Unit Technology is a full service provider for high quality scientific equipment for research institutions, universities and commercial testing laboratories across South East Asia. With emphasis on application support, training, knowledge transfer and equipment servicing, DKSH ... more
The CF2000 Series for high-resolution separation and fractionation of nanoparticles, from Postnova Analytics, has won the GIT Innovations Award 2012 in the category ‘Analytical Instrumentation and Software’. The Postnova team are the inventors of the Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF) technique ... more
High molecular weight polymers, bio molecules or particles in a range of a few nanometers up to several microns are more and more important more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- DZNE’s First Spin-off “Neuron–D” Uses Innovative Technology for Drug Testing
- Corona Genome Sequencing: Start-up "nanozoo" Launches Portal for Free Data A ...
- New and highly efficient method for SARS-CoV-2 mutation analysis
- Mini-laboratory delivers results in about 40 minutes at the point of care
- Precise diagnostics with artificial intelligence