A wide range of industrially synthesized nanomaterials are present in products we use daily and, in the meantime, are part of our everyday life. Due to their exceptional properties (e. g., increased UV-filtration or stronger adhesion) they are used in clothes, cosmetics, household goods and ... more
InnovationsAward for Postnova at analytica 2008
At this years analytica 2008 trade show Postnova Analytics was awarded with the GIT InnovationsAward. Postnova won the silver medal for the development of the TF2000-MALS Series, which is a new type of separation and characterization method for polymers and Nanoparticles based on Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation (Thermal FFF). The Postnova Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation technology, especially when coupled to Light Scattering detection, allows high resolution separation and size determination of polymers and particles over a broad molar mass and particle size range by employing a special separation channel without any stationary phase typically used in chromatography. With presentation of the unique TF2000-MALS series, Postnova has reached a new milestone in perfecting Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation. For the first time this technology is now available to a broad range of researchers from polymer technology, material science, nanotechnology and biotechnology.
The InnovationsAward was awarded at this years analytica 2008 for the first time by GIT Publishing to three companies presenting the most innovative products, directing attention to important technological breakthroughs from analysis, lab and biotechnology.
DKSH Business Unit Technology is a full service provider for high quality scientific equipment for research institutions, universities and commercial testing laboratories across South East Asia. With emphasis on application support, training, knowledge transfer and equipment servicing, DKSH ... more
The CF2000 Series for high-resolution separation and fractionation of nanoparticles, from Postnova Analytics, has won the GIT Innovations Award 2012 in the category ‘Analytical Instrumentation and Software’. The Postnova team are the inventors of the Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF) technique ... more
- 1Can the AI driving ChatGPT help to detect early signs of Alzheimer's disease?
- 2Simple nasal swab can provide early warning of emerging viruses
- 3Diagnosing cancer in minutes
- 4Holes in T cells
- 5A mobile breakthrough for water environment monitoring
- 6Molecular archeology: 1200-year-old DNA sequences from Madagascar lead to the discovery of an extinct tortoise
- 7Sartorius with clear double-digit growth in fiscal 2022
- 8Bruker Announces Acquisition of ACQUIFER Imaging GmbH
- 9How old is your brain, really?
- 10The architecture of shattered genomes
- Voice data as a biomarker for disease
- A single instrument determines a total of ten greenhouse gases and air pollu ...
- ZEISS microscope developers win the Deutscher Zukunftspreis 2022
- Automated measurement technique for microplastic detection in water
- Analyze proteins and protein interactions with hitherto unseen performance