LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has announced the acquisition of GFL Gesellschaft für Labortechnik mbH. This is the third takeover in total for the company from Lauda-Königshofen. While the previous acquisitions primarily served to open up new business areas in the industrial environment, ... more
DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
DKSH, the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia, and LAUDA, a global leader in manufacturing thermal-controlling instruments, have signed a distributor agreement for Singapore and Taiwan for the product line of constant temperature equipment.
DKSH Business Unit Technology and LAUDA have expanded their strategic partnership to Singapore and Taiwan. DKSH will provide marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services for LAUDA’s products in these countries.
LAUDA is the world-leading manufacturer of constant temperature equipment and systems for science, application technology and production. Its product portfolio ranges from compact laboratory thermostats, industrial circulation chillers to customized heating and cooling systems with more than 400 kilowatts of cooling power. Besides Singapore and Taiwan, DKSH has been active for LAUDA in several other Asian countries and for many years.
Dr. Gunther Wobser, President and CEO of LAUDA, stated: “We are impressed by DKSH’s abundant experience and profound knowledge in many professional fields. To LAUDA, DKSH is not only a partner offering services stated on the written contract, but also a company which possesses robust capabilities in analysis and application consulting. We feel positive that DKSH can generate new opportunities and success for both parties.”
“We are pleased that DKSH’s reputation in Asia has allured the trust of a leading manufacturing company like LAUDA. LAUDA's innovative technology will greatly solve many production and quality control issues of our customers. Partnering with LAUDA enables DKSH to complete its product portfolio and to introduce more high-end equipment to customers in Singapore and Taiwan,” highlighted Hanno Elbraechter, Head Business Unit Technology, DKSH.
LAUDA is a global leader in precision temperature control in medical technology, material testing, bio-technology, laboratories, research and production. A new corporate design is intended to portray the uncompromising quality and comprehensive expertise of LAUDA all over the world. The com ... more
Dr. Ralf Hermann started work as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment on June 1, 2017 at LAUDA. With his extensive experience and comprehensive specialized knowledge gained from many years in a managerial capacity at Eppendorf AG, as well as his PhD in biology, he will con ... more
Thanks to the digital TFT display, the inexpensive, compact waterbaths convince with their simple operation, high safety and reliability more
- 1analytica 2020: World’s leading trade fair to be held virtually
- 2Sweat for health: Sensor Patches as Fitness Trackers
- 3analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analytica virtual
- 4Portable, point-of-care COVID-19 test could bypass the lab
- 5Researchers dramatically downsize technology for fingerprinting drugs and other chemicals
- 6Attacking tumours directly on identification
- 7Towards a cell-based interceptive medicine in Europe
- 8Giant nanomachine aids the immune system
- 9Leap forward in the fight against antibiotic resistance
- 10New device can measure toxic lead within minutes
- Spider silk can create lenses useful for biological imaging
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- Abnova and Clearbridge BioMedics Accelerate Circulating Tumor Cell System into the Research and In Vitro Diagnostic Markets
- A. Krüss Optronic opens office in Taiwan
- Olink Bioscience and Abnova signs co-marketing agreement to promote unique target-specific assays for cell signaling studies