Several features of most conventional ICP-OES spectrometers can cause considerable trouble and expense. The difficulties can often be traced to inherent weaknesses in the instruments’ design. In older instruments, these may contribute to clearly substandard results. Even in newer spectrometers, if they’re based on traditional technology, problems may persist. A new White Paper outlines how new spectrometer technologies demonstrate improvements across four broad categories — uptime, productivity, sensitivity/stability, and cost of ownership.
Why ICP-OES User Are Moving up to the Latest Technology
This report explores how engineering innovations can significantly reduce costs — enabling substantial savings while improving performance. more
ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible more
Several features of most conventional ICP-OES spectrometers can cause considerable trouble and expense. The difficulties can often be traced to inhere more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced a change in management. Dr. Christoph Mätzig, who is moving within the AMETEK Group and has taken over the management of the Ultra Precision Technologies division effective January 1st, 2022, will be succeeded by Michael Privik, who has been a m ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2The pH Handbook – A Practical Guide for pH Measurement
- 3Advanced elemental analysis of soil
- 4Titration Handbook – Theory and Practice of Titration
- 5Controlling Total Costs of Ownership in Microwave Digestions
- 6Purifying mRNA using the original PS-DVB columns and buffers for new vaccines development
- 7Risks and Hazards Caused by ELECTROSTATICS in the LAB?!
- 8Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 9Clinical research and forensic handbook
- 10How new spectrometer technologies substantially cut operating costs