Waters Corporation announced that Udit Batra, Ph.D. has been named the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, effective September 1, 2020. He will also join Waters’ Board of Directors at that time. Dr. Batra succeeds Christopher O’Connell who will remain in his current roles as Pr ... more
Doug Berthiaume to Retire as Chairman of the Board of Waters Corporation
Chris O'Connell Elected as New Chairman
Waters Corporation announced that Douglas A. Berthiaume will retire as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company, effective December 31, 2017. The Board of Directors has elected Christopher J. O'Connell, President and Chief Executive Officer, as its new Chairman effective January 1, 2018.
Thomas P. Salice will continue to serve as the Company's Independent Lead Director.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Berthiaume said, "It has been my pleasure to serve as both an executive and non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of Waters. Two years ago, upon my retirement as Chief Executive Officer, Chris O'Connell assumed the CEO position and has very successfully guided the Company to new levels of growth and profitability. I am very pleased to once again pass the torch to Chris as he assumes the additional role of Chairman of the Board in addition to his service as CEO of the company."
“I am honored to have been elected as Waters' new Chairman of the Board of Directors," said Christopher J. O'Connell. "For 20 years as an independent public company, Waters' success was guided by Doug Berthiaume's visionary leadership. I am truly grateful to Doug for his strong support of me and the Waters team over the past two years. Speaking on behalf of all Waters employees worldwide, I wish Doug the very best as he completes his transition to retirement."
- personnel changes
- Christopher J. O'Connell
- Thomas P. Salice
- Douglas A. Berthiaume
Waters Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Andrew Alliance, an innovator in specialty laboratory automation technology, including software and robotics. Andrew Alliance’s cloud-native software platform and modern interface dramatically improves t ... more
Waters Corporation, Prosolia, Inc. and the Purdue Research Foundation announced that Waters® acquired exclusive rights to Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) technology for all mass spectrometry applications from Prosolia and PRF. "The acquisition of DESI technology bolsters Waters' p ... more
Combines novel cyclic ion mobility separation with superior time-of-flight mass spectrometry ✓ Trennen Sie mit ultimativer Auflösung in der Ionenmobilität mehr als jemals zuvor für absolute Sicherheit more
Maximum performance: more analytes per injection and larger concentration ranges - on a small footprint, at an affordable price more
Our products are manufactured to industry benchmark quality requirements by our world-class manufacturing organization and supported by our highly skilled sales and support teams more
Leading researchers are discovering the promise of the SELECT SERIES™ Cyclic™ IMS. This revolutionary new instrument combines novel cyclic ion mobility (cIMS) separation with state-of-the-art, high-performance, time-of-flight mass spectrometry, to help bring you to the forefront of scientif ... more
The BioAccord system enables even users without expert knowledge to generate and evaluate LC-MS data on the spot in the biopharmaceutical lab, tasks that until now had to be performed in centralized MS laboratories. From development to QC, the system makes the analysis of biotherapeutic pro ... more
Analytical laboratories working at full capacity are faced with the challenge of ensuring a comprehensive coverage of applications while working time and cost efficiently. This balancing act is now possible thanks to the Xevo TQ-GC mass spectrometer. Your results are reproducible even with ... more
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 4Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Microplastics transport metallic pollutants
- 7Merck acquires a French company
- 8Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10Biofilms - an invisible threat to food safety
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- Achim von Leoprechting promoted to become CEO of Tecan after retirement of D ...
- PerkinElmer appoints President & Chief Operating Officer
- Merck Announces Future Insight Prize for Groundbreaking Scientific Work
- New Chief Financial Officers Appointed at Carl Zeiss AG and Carl Zeiss Medit ...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- How to map brain connections using DNA barcodes
- Listeria protein provides a CRISPR 'kill switch'
- Developing new techniques to improve atomic force microscopy