Emerson announced it has acquired the online wet chemistry analysers product line of Hawthorne, New York, USA based SI Industrial Instruments, Inc. (trading as Scientific Instruments) for use in the power and water treatment markets. The Scientific Instruments product line becomes part of E ... more
Emerson acquires Cascade Technologies Ltd.
Emerson announced it has acquired Stirling, Scotland-based Cascade Technologies Ltd., a manufacturer of gas analysers and monitoring systems using Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) technology. This technology measures multiple gases simultaneously, helping companies improve industrial emissions monitoring, production efficiencies and environmental compliance.
“The acquisition of Cascade Technologies is an exciting step as we further strengthen our gas analysis portfolio,” said Tom Moser, group vice president of Emerson Process Management’s measurement and analytical businesses. “Our customers depend upon Emerson to solve their toughest analytical measurement problems. We are now better positioned to serve that need.”
- gas analysis
Emerson announced it has acquired Decision Management International, Inc. (DMI) of Bradenton, Florida. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. DMI becomes part of Emerson Process Management, adding software and expertise, including electronic management of workflow, materials, equipment, per ... more
Emerson Process Management has been voted the best supplier of process management technologies in CONTROL Magazine's 2007 Readers' Choice Awards. It marks the 14th consecutive year that the company has captured the user-voted recognition. Emerson's intelligent measurement, final control an ... more
Ultrasonic Cleaning: Powerful, Consistent and Easy to Use : Keep laboratory equipment clean and contaminant-free with ultrasonic cleaning baths. CPX and M Series tabletop cleaners from Bransonic offer superior features for reliable, consistent performance. Rugged industrial transducers with ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Artificial intelligence, hardware innovations boost confocal microscope’s performance
- New microscopy method offers 3D tracking of 100 single molecules at once
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- 3D imaging study reveals how atoms are packed in amorphous materials
- Surface chemistry reveals corrosive secrets