Verify your Spectrophotometer using Starna Certified Reference Materials – trusted by end-users worldwide for their excellent quality and reliability more
Starna Scientific appoints Nathan Hulme as Director
Starna Scientific, has appointed Nathan Hulme as a Director to help guide the company’s expansion plans.
Hulme’s main responsibilities will include assisting in setting out an overall business strategy for the company that will address communications with customers and dealers as well as involving leadership of the sales team.
As a graduate from Merton College, Oxford University, Hulme has a degree in Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE) that specialised in Finance and International Economics.
He also completed a mini-MBA at Tanaka Business School, Imperial College that featured finance, strategy and marketing components.
- Starna Scientific
Starna Scientific offers the world's widest range of Certified Reference Materials for the entire wavelength range from deep UV to NIR (190 - 2850 nm) more
- Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- Pretty as a peacock: The gemstone for the next generation of smart sensors
- Print your own laboratory-grade microscope for US$18
- Mologic awarded c.£1 million by UK government to develop rapid diagnostic test for COVID-19
- 'Tickling' an atom to investigate the behavior of materials