Starna Scientific offers the world's widest range of Certified Reference Materials for the entire wavelength range from deep UV to NIR (190 - 2850 nm) more
Starna Scientific appoints Nathan Hulme as Director
Starna Scientific, has appointed Nathan Hulme as a Director to help guide the company’s expansion plans.
Hulme’s main responsibilities will include assisting in setting out an overall business strategy for the company that will address communications with customers and dealers as well as involving leadership of the sales team.
As a graduate from Merton College, Oxford University, Hulme has a degree in Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE) that specialised in Finance and International Economics.
He also completed a mini-MBA at Tanaka Business School, Imperial College that featured finance, strategy and marketing components.
- Starna Scientific
Verify your Spectrophotometer using Starna Certified Reference Materials – trusted by end-users worldwide for their excellent quality and reliability more
- 1COVID-19 : Measuring viral RNA to predict which patients will die
- 2Why are neuron axons long and spindly?
- 3Rapid PCR tests at the touch of a button
- 4Mini-laboratory delivers results in about 40 minutes at the point of care
- 5Binary mesocrystals from the nanobuilding kit
- 6SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 7Blood biomarker identified that predicts type 2 diabetes many years before diagnosis
- 8Method to reveal undesired biological effects of chemicals
- 9Wastewater provides new insight into Covid-19 dynamics
- 10Pioneering new technique to barcode cells