Verify your Spectrophotometer using Starna Certified Reference Materials – trusted by end-users worldwide for their excellent quality and reliability more
Starna Scientific appoints Nathan Hulme as Director
Starna Scientific, has appointed Nathan Hulme as a Director to help guide the company’s expansion plans.
Hulme’s main responsibilities will include assisting in setting out an overall business strategy for the company that will address communications with customers and dealers as well as involving leadership of the sales team.
As a graduate from Merton College, Oxford University, Hulme has a degree in Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE) that specialised in Finance and International Economics.
He also completed a mini-MBA at Tanaka Business School, Imperial College that featured finance, strategy and marketing components.
- Starna Scientific
Starna Scientific offers the world's widest range of Certified Reference Materials for the entire wavelength range from deep UV to NIR (190 - 2850 nm) more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem a ...
- QIAGEN expands Supervisory Board with appointment of a new member
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- DeepMind and EMBL release the most complete database of predicted 3D structures of human proteins
- Surrey builds AI to find anti-ageing chemical compounds
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group wins Best Business Award
- PerkinElmer to Acquire In-Vitro Diagnostics Company
- A new way of rapidly counting and identifying viruses