Applied Photophysics board appoints Tim Flanagan as CEO
Applied Photophysics Limited has announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Tim Flanagan as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors effective immediately. Additionally, Marc Neglia has been appointed President of Applied Photophysics Inc. to lead operations in the Americas and will also be an executive member of the Board of Directors for Applied Photophysics Limited. Tim succeeds Paul Walker who has been acting as Interim CEO for the past year and who will continue to support Tim in a transition period before he resumes his previous role as a non-executive member of the Applied Photophysics board.
Tim has over 25-years of leadership experience in the life sciences tools markets and has previously held senior roles in Bioquell, GE Life Sciences, MicroCal, Bio-Rad, and Beckman Coulter.
- Applied Photophysics
- 1Virtual screening for active substances against the coronavirus
- 2analytica 2020 is postponed
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire QIAGEN
- 4Smartphone lab finds coronavirus in saliva
- 5The digital laboratory live and tangible
- 6analytica 2020: Bioanalysis for personalized medicine
- 7Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- 8Abbott Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and Launches Test to Detect Novel Coronavirus
- 9New membrane separates small organic molecules
- 10Innovative ways to battle Parkinson’s disease
- Mologic awarded c.£1 million by UK government to develop rapid diagnostic test for COVID-19
- 'Tickling' an atom to investigate the behavior of materials
- Applied Photophysics board appoints Tim Flanagan as CEO
- Blood test raises hopes of tackling 'silent killer'
- Disruptive 2D mass spectrometry spin-out secures seed investment