Applied Photophysics board appoints Tim Flanagan as CEO
Applied Photophysics Limited has announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Tim Flanagan as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors effective immediately. Additionally, Marc Neglia has been appointed President of Applied Photophysics Inc. to lead operations in the Americas and will also be an executive member of the Board of Directors for Applied Photophysics Limited. Tim succeeds Paul Walker who has been acting as Interim CEO for the past year and who will continue to support Tim in a transition period before he resumes his previous role as a non-executive member of the Applied Photophysics board.
Tim has over 25-years of leadership experience in the life sciences tools markets and has previously held senior roles in Bioquell, GE Life Sciences, MicroCal, Bio-Rad, and Beckman Coulter.
- Applied Photophysics
- Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- Pretty as a peacock: The gemstone for the next generation of smart sensors
- Print your own laboratory-grade microscope for US$18
- Mologic awarded c.£1 million by UK government to develop rapid diagnostic test for COVID-19
- 'Tickling' an atom to investigate the behavior of materials