GILSON S.A.S. announced the appointment of new UK distributors in addition to establishing a new UK accredited service facility for UK customers. With effect from 1st January 2010, Scientific Laboratory Supplies (SLS) is now the official distributor for these brands. Commenting on this ne ... more
Gilson announces the opening of the Gilson Service Center of Excellence
Gilson, Inc. announced the opening of the Gilson Service Center of Excellence. Located in Middleton, Wisconsin, the new state-of-the-art facility offers pipette repair, calibration and certification for pipette customers located throughout the United States. Every aspect of the new service center has been designed to incorporate the very latest in pipette calibration and repair technology.
As the only service center in the U.S. that is authorized to service Pipetman pipettes, the Gilson Service Center of Excellence prides itself on using only new, genuine Gilson parts on every repair order, ensuring that the functionality of each pipette is matched perfectly to original specifications. Each Service Technician receives extensive training by Gilson employees who work directly with the manufacturing process, and is an expert at inspecting, calibrating and repairing pipettes.
Offering a variety of tailored service plans, including an innovative Predictive Maintenance (PdM) program exclusively designed for Gilson pipettes, the new Gilson Service Center of Excellence allows customers to customize a service plan that best suits their needs and budgetary concerns.
- 1Can the AI driving ChatGPT help to detect early signs of Alzheimer's disease?
- 2Simple nasal swab can provide early warning of emerging viruses
- 3Holes in T cells
- 4Diagnosing cancer in minutes
- 5A mobile breakthrough for water environment monitoring
- 6Molecular archeology: 1200-year-old DNA sequences from Madagascar lead to the discovery of an extinct tortoise
- 7Sartorius with clear double-digit growth in fiscal 2022
- 8Bruker Announces Acquisition of ACQUIFER Imaging GmbH
- 9How old is your brain, really?
- 10The architecture of shattered genomes