Hamilton Storage Technologies announced that it has broken ground on a new 52,000-square-foot facility in Franklin, Mass., more than quadrupling its space. The facility will serve as the East Coast hub for Hamilton Company.According to Matt Hamilton, vice president, the new facility will ho ... more
HAMILTON acquires TekCel
HAMILTON acquires TekCel. According to the company, the acquisition broadens HAMILTON's product portfolio and strengthens its position as market leader in laboratory automation.
The Boston, MA based Company TekCel designs and manufactures specialised Cooling- and Storage systems for research labs in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industry.
"Both Companies are leading in the automation technology for laboratories. The innovative technology of TekCel ideally integrates with our Liquid Handling workstations", explains CEO Andreas Wieland, who also sees a major growth potential in the area of automated cooling systems.
Scientists from Hamilton Robotics and Institut National de la Police Scientifique in Lyon, France have published an article in Forensic Science International describing the protocols and three-year track record of a large-scale system they developed. The automated system has processed in d ... more
Global Cell Solutions (GCS), delivering solutions for 3-D cell culture and cell-based applications, and Hamilton announced that they will collaborate to develop and market a bench top cell culture system, the BioLevitator(TM), that will be coupled with GCS' 3D cell culture substrate, the GE ... more
- 1New approach facilitates spectroscopy on individual molecules
- 2Growth factors in single cells counted for the first time
- 3Water is more homogeneous than expected
- 4Thomas Heydler appointed to the Supervisory Board of Eppendorf AG
- 5Cell atlas of the aging lung
- 6New technique for in-cell distance determination
- 7Beckman Coulter strenghtens laboratory automation business
- 8KNAUER among the top one percent of employers in Germany
- 9Decoding Lil BUB: Crowdfunded project reveals genome of internet celebrity cat
- 10In-depth insights into glass corrosion
- Metrohm and B&W Tek to take Raman spectroscopy to the next level
- Dräger increases stake in Hamburg-based start-up bentekk to 100%
- New base at the heart of science and industry
- First-hand expertise at the biggest ever analytica Vietnam
- Andrew Alliance and Sartorius collaborate to provide software-connected pipettes