No matter what your preferred method of western blotting is, the UVP ChemStudio Series features the highest sensitivity in gel analysis available more
Flexible Pipetting Platform for Fully Automated Single to Multichannel Liquid Handling
- Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools
- Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels
- Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml
- Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats
- Closed stand-alone system or as an open system for placing in laminar flow hood and integration
The CyBio® FeliX offers maximum performance for the automation of your cellular assays such as media exchange, cell seeding, ADME/Tox, transfection and cell-based screening. The precision and reliable functionality of the CyBio FeliX was exemplified in the automation of a Cisbio HTRF® cellular phospho-assay.
CyBio FeliX is a flexible and compact liquid handling platform for single to multichannel pipetting on the smallest footprint of 650 x 450 mm. HTRF cellular kinase phospho-assays provide an ideal phosphodetection readout enabling screening of signaling processes in cells – easily automatable on the CyBio FeliX.
With configurable accessories and interchangeable pipetting heads and tools for 1- to 384-channel pipetting, CyBio FeliX can process even more laborious tasks like plate replication, creating reaction set-ups for PCR and Next Gen Sequencing, ELISA and serial dilution.
CyBio FeliX – Your Automated Application Starts Here:
Free yourself from work-intense, manual pipetting
- With fully automated pipetting in different formats and integrated tool and tip exchange
Increase your reproducibility and save reagent costs
- With CyBio's proven pipetting technology and liquid specific parameters for highest precision and accuracy
Save valuable lab space
- Maximum performance with minimal dimensions of 650 x 450 x 700 mm (w x d x h)
Be prepared for the future
- With the reliable and easy to adapt CyBio FeliX system
Find out More in the Video
As a link between standard AAS instruments and ICP-OES spectrometers contrAA combines the best of two worlds more
The patented fiber optic shuttle system with unique light source powered by four high-performance LED’s guarantees ideal illumination and detection of known fluorescent dyes up to the dark red more
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
Experience innovative ICP-OES technology and explore the elemental details of your samples. Gain the analytical advantage for superior product quality, process monitoring and regulation compliance. Add clarity, simplicity and confidence to your most delicate analytical routines. Benefit fro ... more
The ZEEnit 650 P, a Zeeman AAS for graphite furnace and hydride techniques, and the ZEEnit 700 P, a compact tandem spectrometer for flame, hydride and graphite furnace techniques, provide users with a "plus" of functions. PlusGuaranteed effective: Both ZEEnit series instruments are equipped ... more
The first two Analytik Jena Science Awards are given to Dr. Carlos Abad of the Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing (BAM), Berlin, and Natalie Rangno of the Institute of Wood Technology Dresden. With this award, Analytik Jena is honoring scientific articles in which Analytik ... more
The Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, BAM) and Analytik Jena AG have agreed to cooperate extensively in the research and development of optical spectrometry in the area of elemental analysis. The two parties signed a corr ... more
Effective July 1, 2017, Analytik Jena AG is selling all of its shares in AJ Blomesystem GmbH to the GUS Group. The sale of the previously wholly owned subsidiary and provider of comprehensive laboratory software management and information systems (LIMS) results from the strategic orientatio ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker