DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announced an OEM cooperation. Young Lin Instruments will market an OEM version of DataApex's proven product Clarity Chromatography Software under the name YL-Clarity. According to the company, Young Lin Instruments expands rapidly their dealer network and ... more
Aspectrics Collaborates With Korean Distributor to Strengthen its Asian Distribution Network
Aspectrics, Inc. announced a collaboration with Young Lin, Instrument Co., Ltd., global distributor of scientific, analytical, medical, electrochemical and process instruments. This partnership will see Young Lin Instrument become the exclusive distributor in South Korea of Aspectrics' complete range of process analyzers, software tools and sampling accessories as well as distributing Aspectrics' products throughout China, India, Thailand and Taiwan on a non-exclusive basis.
Under the terms of the agreement, Aspectrics will train Young Lin Instrument's sales and marketing team on the use and applications of its patented EP-IR analyzers in order for the Korean company to be able to conduct local customer demonstrations and best promote Aspectrics instruments.
- Young Lin Instrument
- Process Instruments
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LUM enters into a strategic partnership for bitumen and petroleum analysis i ...
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz