LAUDA will cooperate with Better Basics Laborbedarf GmbH (BBL). The Dresden-based company, founded in 2019, develops, manufactures and sells smart basic equipment for laboratories that simplifies the organization of laboratory workstations and supports laboratory employees in their daily wo ... more
LAUDA appoints Dr. Ralf Hermann as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment
Dr. Ralf Hermann started work as the new General Manager Constant temperature equipment on June 1, 2017 at LAUDA. With his extensive experience and comprehensive specialized knowledge gained from many years in a managerial capacity at Eppendorf AG, as well as his PhD in biology, he will continue to expand the most important Constant temperature equipment sector covering thermostats, circulation chillers, and water baths. He will be leading approximately 80 agencies and coordinating the total of nine sales companies abroad.
Dr. Ralf Hermann worked at Eppendorf AG in Hamburg for around 13 years, last acting as the vice president of global marketing and a member of the board of management. Before that, he also held management roles at Qiagen and Sartorius. “We are very excited to have Dr. Ralf Hermann, a proven expert with outstanding experience, join us. Constant temperature equipment is our largest business unit and holds the greatest potential for growth with new equipment. Furthermore, the most recently acquired product groups will need to be integrated into our overall portfolio,” according to Dr. Gunther Wobser, CEO and President of LAUDA.
- LAUDA Dr. R. Wobser
- circulation chillers
- water baths
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has once again been declared World Market Leader Champion in the field of "Constant Temperature Equipment and Systems for Precise Temperature Generation". This is the fifth award in a row for LAUDA. The family-owned company has been represented in the World ... more
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has announced the acquisition of GFL Gesellschaft für Labortechnik mbH. This is the third takeover in total for the company from Lauda-Königshofen. While the previous acquisitions primarily served to open up new business areas in the industrial environment, ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem a ...
- QIAGEN expands Supervisory Board with appointment of a new member
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- Speeding up sequence alignment across the tree of life
- Detection of viruses, bacteria and toxins in real time
- DESY X-ray lightsource identifies promising candidates for COVID drugs
- First 3D Images of a Giant Molecule
- NanoTemper Technologies teams up with PharmAI to help researchers spot game-changing drug candidates from millions of possibilities