Sartorius successfully closed the acquisition of selected life science businesses of Danaher Corporation. The transaction was completed on April 30, 2020, after receiving the required regulatory approvals. “The acquisition of this portfolio is a further milestone for Sartorius. The assets w ... more
Danaher To Acquire Pall Corporation
Danaher Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Pall Corporation pursuant to which Danaher will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Pall for $127.20 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $13.8 billion, including assumed debt and net of acquired cash.
Pall is a global provider of filtration, separation and purification solutions that remove contaminants or separate substances from a variety of solids, liquids and gases. In its fiscal year ended July 2014, Pall generated consolidated revenues of $2.8 billion, with $1.5 billion from its Life Sciences segment and $1.3 billion from its Industrial segment. The Life Sciences segment serves customers in the fast-growing biopharmaceutical market, as well as food & beverage and medical end markets. The Industrial segment serves customers in the process technologies, aerospace and microelectronics markets.
The acquisition has been unanimously approved by the Board of Directors of each company, and the Pall Board of Directors has unanimously recommended that Pall shareholders approve the transaction. The merger is subject to customary conditions, including approval by Pall's shareholders, receipt of applicable regulatory approvals and the absence of a material adverse effect on Pall. The transaction is expected to be completed around the end of calendar year 2015. Danaher estimates the Pall acquisition will be approximately $0.40 accretive to non-GAAP, adjusted diluted net earnings per share in 2016, excluding non-cash amortization, purchase accounting and transaction expenses.
Danaher expects to finance the transaction primarily with available cash and proceeds from the issuance of debt or new credit facilities.
Sartorius has signed an agreement to acquire parts of Danaher’s Life Science Portfolio for approximately $750 million in cash. The businesses had combined sales turnover of approximately $140 million in 2018 with a strong growth profile and double-Digit profit margins. They employ around 30 ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Pall Corporation announces the acquisition of the BioSMB technology platform from Tarpon Biosystems. These chromatographic systems enable single-use, multicolumn chromatography for process development and are well placed for multiproduct and single-use facilities. “We are pleased to add th ... more
Pall Corporation launches a comprehensive line of chromatography sorbents. These advanced industry-proven sorbents from Pall greatly simplify protein separation and purification for biotechnology drug discovery, development and production. The integration of this broad range of chromatograp ... more
Pall Corporation announced that is has acquired Euroflow (UK). The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pilot and production scale chromatography columns for the biotechnology industry. Pall held exclusive global marketing and distribution rights to Euroflow chromatography ... more
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 4analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Microplastics transport metallic pollutants
- 7Merck acquires a French company
- 8Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10The genetic basis of bats’ superpowers revealed
- analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analyt ...
- Major extension of Metrohm International Headquarters
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisiti ...
- Merck acquires a French company
- analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- How to map brain connections using DNA barcodes
- Listeria protein provides a CRISPR 'kill switch'
- Developing new techniques to improve atomic force microscopy