Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Shimadzu announces completion of new quality center
Shimadzu announces the completion of the new Quality Center building, which has been under construction at its head office (Sanjo Works) premises since February 2013.
The Quality Center has been constructed to improve the quality of products developed and manufactured by Shimadzu. It consolidates under one roof the analysis and evaluation equipment and functionality needed for product development and failure analyses. It will work as a center for quality assurance development as well as standard and regulatory compliance.
Shimadzu has created a new Laboratory World for its customers from all over Europe. The Laboratory World is located at Shimadzu’s European headquarters in Duisburg, Germany. On an area greater than 1,500 m2, testing facilities are available for Shimadzu’s entire product range – from chromat ... more
Shimadzu UK Ltd is continuing the company’s programme of investment in the molecular and atomic spectroscopy markets by appointing Andy Winn as a Product Specialist for atomic absorption (AA), inductively coupled plasma (ICP) and total organic carbon (TOC) in Shimadzu UK’s Spectroscopy Grou ... more
You can benefit from over 40 years of experience in liquid chromatography and rely on the new ion chromatograph from Shimadzu - one system, three key features: robust, powerful, space-saving. The innovative and patented membrane folding technology of the suppressor offers two advantages: Du ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Signs of dementia are written in the blood
- TSUBAME supercomputer predicts cell-membrane permeability of cyclic peptides
- Tweezers of sound can pick objects up without physical contact
- Simple urine test may help early detection of brain tumors
- Deep Vision: Near-infrared imaging and machine learning can identify hidden tumors