Shimadzu is embarking on a new collaboration with the University Medical Center Göttingen (UMG). UMG is one of Germany's leading university medical facilities. The collaboration will focus on the development of new clinical laboratory methods using liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry ... more
Shimadzu announces completion of new quality center
Shimadzu announces the completion of the new Quality Center building, which has been under construction at its head office (Sanjo Works) premises since February 2013.
The Quality Center has been constructed to improve the quality of products developed and manufactured by Shimadzu. It consolidates under one roof the analysis and evaluation equipment and functionality needed for product development and failure analyses. It will work as a center for quality assurance development as well as standard and regulatory compliance.
Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Shimadzu has created a new Laboratory World for its customers from all over Europe. The Laboratory World is located at Shimadzu’s European headquarters in Duisburg, Germany. On an area greater than 1,500 m2, testing facilities are available for Shimadzu’s entire product range – from chromat ... more
Compact and seamless integration with Shimadzu HPLC systems ✓ Outstanding MS performance without compromise ✓ Simple and efficient for maximum productivity in your lab ✓ more
Precise results at top operating speed due to improved S/N ratio ✓ accurate and reliable measurements through comprehensive data integrity features ✓ user-friendly operation thanks to intelligent assistance systems ✓ more
The fully inert flowline prohibits analyte adsorption for best separation and reliable results ✓ Online pH-monitoring for accurate mobile phase control and highly reproducible chromatography ✓ Full data integrity by integration of all modules into the software and audit trail ✓ more
- 1Can the AI driving ChatGPT help to detect early signs of Alzheimer's disease?
- 2Simple nasal swab can provide early warning of emerging viruses
- 3Holes in T cells
- 4Molecular archeology: 1200-year-old DNA sequences from Madagascar lead to the discovery of an extinct tortoise
- 5Bruker Announces Acquisition of ACQUIFER Imaging GmbH
- 6How old is your brain, really?
- 7The architecture of shattered genomes
- 8Bayesian inference massively cuts time of X-ray fluorescence analysis!
- 9AI detects rare forms of dementia
- 10Texas A&M research aims to improve Lyme disease diagnostics