GILSON S.A.S. announced the appointment of new UK distributors in addition to establishing a new UK accredited service facility for UK customers. With effect from 1st January 2010, Scientific Laboratory Supplies (SLS) is now the official distributor for these brands. Commenting on this ne ... more
Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
Gilson is pleased to announce the acquisition of Armen SAS.
"The addition of the Armen Instruments product line allows Gilson to strengthen its purification solutions for every sample type, from manual to automated systems, addressing lab, pilot, and process scale solutions." said Atika El Sayed, Chief Executive Officer of Gilson. "Armen brings to Gilson their CCC technology, which is capable of quick and cost effective purification of natural, raw products in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical markets. This complements the Gilson product portfolio, enabling us to provide customers with a more complete range of extraction, purification, isolation and clean-up systems to help increase their efficiency, reproducibility and accuracy."
- Armen Instrument
Gilson, Inc. announced the opening of the Gilson Service Center of Excellence. Located in Middleton, Wisconsin, the new state-of-the-art facility offers pipette repair, calibration and certification for pipette customers located throughout the United States. Every aspect of the new service ... more
Bring traceability and reliability to the bench through our Bluetooth-enabled tablet and pipetting system, TRACKMAN® Connected. Designed to communicate with PIPETMAN® M Connected via Bluetooth®, the tablet interacts in real-time with the pipette and guides you through your protocol with Pip ... more
- White papers
Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim. This sale will enable Armen Instrument to focus on its core businesses of developing and marketing preparative high-performance chromatography machines with modular and integrated systems, as well as Centrifuge ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- A new way of rapidly counting and identifying viruses
- Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences announce integration
- First images of cells exposed to COVID-19 vaccine reveal native-like Coronavirus spikes
- Simple, non-invasive skin swab samples are enough to quickly detect COVID-19
- Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time