Gilson is pleased to announce the acquisition of Armen SAS. "The addition of the Armen Instruments product line allows Gilson to strengthen its purification solutions for every sample type, from manual to automated systems, addressing lab, pilot, and process scale solutions." said Atika El ... more
Gilson announces new partners in the UK and Eire
GILSON S.A.S. announced the appointment of new UK distributors in addition to establishing a new UK accredited service facility for UK customers. With effect from 1st January 2010, Scientific Laboratory Supplies (SLS) is now the official distributor for these brands.
Commenting on this new collaboration, Gilson CEO, Atika El Sayed said, “We are very pleased to provide the highest levels of product availability, support and service that every loyal PIPETMAN user deserves”. She continued, “Our choice of new leading partners in the UK underlines our commitment to satisfying and providing long-term peace of mind to all our customers by providing genuine Gilson PIPETMAN products”.
- Scientific Laborato…
Gilson, Inc. announced the opening of the Gilson Service Center of Excellence. Located in Middleton, Wisconsin, the new state-of-the-art facility offers pipette repair, calibration and certification for pipette customers located throughout the United States. Every aspect of the new service ... more
Bring traceability and reliability to the bench through our Bluetooth-enabled tablet and pipetting system, TRACKMAN® Connected. Designed to communicate with PIPETMAN® M Connected via Bluetooth®, the tablet interacts in real-time with the pipette and guides you through your protocol with Pip ... more
- White papers
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz
- NanoTemper Technologies teams up with PharmAI to help researchers spot game- ...
- Lab supplies out of the 3D printer
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- A new way of rapidly counting and identifying viruses
- Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences announce integration
- First images of cells exposed to COVID-19 vaccine reveal native-like Coronavirus spikes
- Simple, non-invasive skin swab samples are enough to quickly detect COVID-19
- Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time