SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Malvern Instruments and SDTech collaborate in process optimisation arena
Malvern Instruments has entered into a collaborative agreement with industrial process optimisation specialist SDTech based in Ales, France. SDTech works primarily in custom micronisation and the analysis of fine and ultra-fine powders, delivering Process Expert services to a number of different industries.
Under the terms of the agreement, Malvern’s Insitec Voyager mobile on-line particle size analyzer will be used both in SDTech’s in-house test facility and also on customer sites as part of the company’s consultancy process. Malvern process specialists will supply technical and applications expertise, working closely with the SD Tech team. As a result, clients using these services will have full access not only to experts in milling and but also experts in particle size analysis.
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 4Merck acquires a French company
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 7Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 8Microplastics transport metallic pollutants
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10Biofilms - an invisible threat to food safety