DataApex announces that Gallery Science has been appointed as the Premium Partner for the North America and Caribbean Islands. Gallery Science will act as a wholesaler to other distribution channels in this territory. According to the company, this new set up will provide customers faster a ... more
DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announce OEM cooperation
DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announced an OEM cooperation. Young Lin Instruments will market an OEM version of DataApex's proven product Clarity Chromatography Software under the name YL-Clarity. According to the company, Young Lin Instruments expands rapidly their dealer network and currently sell instruments to 35 countries around the world. YL-Clarity software will be sold with Young Lin HPLC and GC systems worldwide.
The first release is planned for May 2008 and this release will support Young Lin HPLC product line, GC product line's support is expected to be added subsequently.
DataApex Company announced its achievement of ISO9001:2000 certification an international standard for quality management. During December 2006 DataApex passed the certification audit validating that the company meets all the criteria of the ISO 9001:2000 standards in the areas of softwar ... more
DataApex has released a new control module of the Clarity Chromatography software that can provide software control of the Shimadzu GC-17A. The GC software module gives the user control over the oven, inlets, detectors, time events and auxiliary. This control of the GC enables Clarity t ... more
Clarity Chromatography Software enables to control 800+ different instruments (including Agilent, Hitachi, Shimadzu, etc.) from one environment. Clarity is multilingual; users can switch among six languages - English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Clarity brings easy operat ... more
Aspectrics, Inc. announced a collaboration with Young Lin, Instrument Co., Ltd., global distributor of scientific, analytical, medical, electrochemical and process instruments. This partnership will see Young Lin Instrument become the exclusive distributor in South Korea of Aspectrics' comp ... more
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...
- DKSH and Bruker AXS strengthen partnership in China