Proven robustness and reliability across all applications ✓ Simplified analytical workflows for screening and quantitation ✓ Exceptional levels of selectivity, sensitivity, and linear dynamic range in all sample matrices more
Chromeleon 7.3 CDS - Delivering ease of use and streamlined workflows
A CDS solution for both efficiency and data integrity
A full enterprise solution, designed to scale globally
An IT-ready, scalable enterprise solution that is optimized for global deployment
Everyone knows that Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ 7 Chromatography Data System (CDS) is easy-to-use and brings lab-friendly compliance. Now Chromeleon 7.3 CDS takes this to the next level while also delivering an IT-ready, scalable enterprise solution that is optimized for global deployment. Built-in data security and stability tools ensure business continuity for fastest return on investment.
Built for the Lab
- Your lab wants to choose the best tool for the job while your IT department wants to standardize
- Your lab wants the latest innovations while your IT department wants system stability
Chromeleon 7.3 Chromatography Data System will make you the envy of your compliance-challenged peers.
Built for IT
- Your IT department has a ‘cloud first’ policy while your lab has a ‘compliance above all’ approach
- Your IT department needs to regularly maintain systems while your lab wants no changes or down time
The Chromeleon 7.3 Chromatography Data System is built to satisfy modern enterprise needs for scalability, stability and data security. It’s the bottom-line decision your lab will love you for.
Find out More in the Video
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ PRO Series ICP-OES combines powerful multi-element capability with flexibility so your lab is ready for any challenge. more
Sensitive, universal detection with a near-uniform response ✓ Measures any non-volatile and semi-volatile analytes at sub-nanogram ✓ Does not require a chromophore or ionization more
Transform everyday quantitation, screening and sample profiling through unique depth in analysis, with highest accuracy and precision. Gain the flexibility to keep pace with ever-changing regulations, explore new opportunities through increased scope and method consolidation. Simplify analy ... more
Routine laboratories analyzing for trace elements are ever more committed to reducing cost per sample by decreasing method runtimes and looking for best-in-class robustness. The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ PRO Series ICP-OES combines powerful multi-element capability with flexibility so your l ... more
The problem with almost every other type of detector is that there is a bias. The bias might be that one analyte responds more than another or that mobile phase affects detection differently. A charged aerosol detector measures analyte charge that is in direct proportion to the amount of th ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and QIAGEN N.V. announced that they have entered into an amendment to their acquisition agreement under which Thermo Fisher has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the ordinary shares of QIAGEN. The amendment provides for an increase from the original of ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and QIAGEN N.V. announced that their boards of directors, as well as the managing board of QIAGEN N.V., have unanimously approved Thermo Fisher’s proposal to acquire QIAGEN for €39 per share in cash. The offer price represents a premium of approximately 23% to ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of FEI Company, Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance electron microscopy, for $107.50 per share in cash, or a total purchase price of approximately $4.2 billion. The completion of the transaction follows the re ... more
Comprehensive collection of information for clinical/translational/drug monitoring research, forensic testing, and sports antidoping analysis more
Discover instrumental solutions and workflows to meet regulatory demands and hear about latest work done in the area if emerging contaminants. more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most comp more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker