DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announced an OEM cooperation. Young Lin Instruments will market an OEM version of DataApex's proven product Clarity Chromatography Software under the name YL-Clarity. According to the company, Young Lin Instruments expands rapidly their dealer network and ... more
DataApex appoints Gallery Science as Premium Partner
DataApex announces that Gallery Science has been appointed as the Premium Partner for the North America and Caribbean Islands. Gallery Science will act as a wholesaler to other distribution channels in this territory. According to the company, this new set up will provide customers faster and more convenient access to all DataApex's products.
A founder of Gallery Science, Ms. Debra Cree has a long term experience with chromatography products. Ms. Cree was international sales & marketing manager at LabAlliance/SSI and was responsible for world wide distribution channels. Ms. Cree has accepted a position of Business Development Manager for DataApex products for North America. " We believe that Ms. Cree's experience will help DataApex expand a product reach and Clarity Chromatography software will gain as strong a position in America's market as Clarity has in Europe and Asia", said Jan Hruby, DataApex's general manager.
DataApex Company announced its achievement of ISO9001:2000 certification an international standard for quality management. During December 2006 DataApex passed the certification audit validating that the company meets all the criteria of the ISO 9001:2000 standards in the areas of softwar ... more
DataApex has released a new control module of the Clarity Chromatography software that can provide software control of the Shimadzu GC-17A. The GC software module gives the user control over the oven, inlets, detectors, time events and auxiliary. This control of the GC enables Clarity t ... more
Clarity Chromatography Software enables to control 800+ different instruments (including Agilent, Hitachi, Shimadzu, etc.) from one environment. Clarity is multilingual; users can switch among six languages - English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Clarity brings easy operat ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...