KROHNE Messtechnik has concluded a framework contract at this year's Hannover trade fair/Interkama with Uhde regarding the supply of flowmeters. The agreement encompasses electro-magnetic,Coriolis and variable area flowmeters. In addition, Uhde can also obtain ultrasonic and vortex flowmete ... more
CTO Dr. Attila Bilgic new member of the KROHNE Group Management
Effective January 1st, 2017, the Advisory Board of the KROHNE Group has appointed Dr.-Ing. Attila Bilgic Managing Director of Ludwig KROHNE GmbH & Co KG. He assumes global responsibility for research and development and extends the managing board of the KROHNE Group alongside Michael Rademacher-Dubbick and Stephan Neuburger.
His main task is the "digitization" of the measuring devices and measuring systems, their networking and their integration among themselves, as well as with and into the digital systems of the users. The area of "smart sensors", which KROHNE has pioneered with various research projects under his leadership, is also of particular significance. With more than 350 employees, the KROHNE Group currently employs about 10% of all staff in research and development with a budget of approximately 8% of the total turnover (total turnover 2015: approx. EUR 500 million).
The topic of networking has been predominant for the career of Dr. Bilgic: prior to joining KROHNE, he held various positions in the “Communication Solutions” division of Infineon Technologies AG from 2000 to 2009, most recently as Director System Engineering. From 2007 to 2009, he was head of the Department of Integrated Systems at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum. Since 2016, he has been a member of the board of the VDI / VDE Society of Measuring and Automation Technology. He is also a member of the German Physical Society and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE.
- automation technology
- personnel changes
- 1New Indication of a Link Between Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
- 2Click... Resistant bacteria caught in the act!
- 3Nanosafety research without animal experiments
- 4The relationship of proteins
- 5DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- 6Detecting antibodies with glowing proteins, thread and a smartphone
- 7High-end Microscopy Refined
- 8Developing new techniques to improve atomic force microscopy
- 9RNA structures by the thousands
- 10Could the blood of COVID-19 patients be used to predict disease progression?