KROHNE Messtechnik has concluded a framework contract at this year's Hannover trade fair/Interkama with Uhde regarding the supply of flowmeters. The agreement encompasses electro-magnetic,Coriolis and variable area flowmeters. In addition, Uhde can also obtain ultrasonic and vortex flowmete ... more
CTO Dr. Attila Bilgic new member of the KROHNE Group Management
Effective January 1st, 2017, the Advisory Board of the KROHNE Group has appointed Dr.-Ing. Attila Bilgic Managing Director of Ludwig KROHNE GmbH & Co KG. He assumes global responsibility for research and development and extends the managing board of the KROHNE Group alongside Michael Rademacher-Dubbick and Stephan Neuburger.
His main task is the "digitization" of the measuring devices and measuring systems, their networking and their integration among themselves, as well as with and into the digital systems of the users. The area of "smart sensors", which KROHNE has pioneered with various research projects under his leadership, is also of particular significance. With more than 350 employees, the KROHNE Group currently employs about 10% of all staff in research and development with a budget of approximately 8% of the total turnover (total turnover 2015: approx. EUR 500 million).
The topic of networking has been predominant for the career of Dr. Bilgic: prior to joining KROHNE, he held various positions in the “Communication Solutions” division of Infineon Technologies AG from 2000 to 2009, most recently as Director System Engineering. From 2007 to 2009, he was head of the Department of Integrated Systems at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum. Since 2016, he has been a member of the board of the VDI / VDE Society of Measuring and Automation Technology. He is also a member of the German Physical Society and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE.
- automation technology
- personnel changes
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem a ...
- QIAGEN expands Supervisory Board with appointment of a new member
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model
- FRITSCH Change of Generations