In fiscal year 2020, Eppendorf AG succeeded in posting record revenue of €967 million (prior year: €804 million) – a significant year-on-year increase of 20.3% (prior year: 10.2%). EBIT likewise saw a sharp rise of €73.5 million to €217.7 million (prior year: €144.2 million), representing a ... more
Eppendorf acquires Calibration Technology
Hamburg-based Eppendorf AG acquired Calibration Technology Ltd, headquartered in the National Technology Park Limerick, Ireland, on November 1. The company will continue to be managed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Eppendorf AG by its current Managing Director, Brian Kelly.
The acquisition of Calibration Technology Ltd will enable Eppendorf to expand its service presence into Ireland. “We have had a very good partnership with Calibration Technology for many years now, and are pleased that this acquisition will allow us to extend our service offering, especially for customers in regulated areas,” comments Thomas Bachmann, President & Chief Executive Officer of Eppendorf AG. Calibration Technology is accredited by the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) to ISO 17025 since 2007. The company has been an authorized Eppendorf Service Centre for the calibration and repair of pipettes and dispensers since 2008.
- liquid handling
Eppendorf AG and Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., have reached an agreement that Eppendorf will acquire Koki’s centrifuge business, including the premium himac brand. A corresponding agreement was signed by both companies in Tokyo. The acquisition marks a targeted step by Hamburg-based Eppendorf AG ... more
The Supervisory Board of Eppendorf AG has appointed Eva von Pelt, currently Chief Commercial Officer, and Dr. Peter Fruhstorfer, currently Head of Business Area Sample Handling, as Co-Chief Executive Officers of Eppendorf AG. Both will succeed Thomas Bachmann, the former President & CEO of ... more
There are many Reasons for an Eppendorf Multipette®. You are the most Important one. You want your everyday pipetting routine faster, easier and more precise? Even when dealing with liquids of higher density, volatility or viscosity? And at the same time, you want to reduce continuous str ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Simple to use device rapidly detects infectious diseases
- Fundamental regulation mechanism of proteins discovered
- Eppendorf achieves record revenue and best result in the company’s history in 2020
- New dimension for efficient laboratory work
- Researchers investigate structural changes in snap-frozen proteins