This year’s spring conference of the Spectaris Human Resources Management Group (Spectaris = German Hightech Industry Association) was held at Hellma Analytics. Several current subjects from the agenda were discussed with regard to practical experiences e.g. how modern recruiting is like as ... more
Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer is the new Managing Director of Hellma Optik GmbH Jena
Since June, Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer (51) has been the new Managing Director of Hellma Optik GmbH in Jena. As a physicist with a PhD, Dr. Falkenstörfer was responsible for different managerial and executive functions at JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH where he was working in particular as the Head of Development of the business unit Optics. Dr. Falkenstörfer studied at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg and obtained his doctoral degree at the Department of Applied Optics in Erlangen. He started his professional career at Carl Zeiss Jena GmbH.
“We are delighted that we were able to gain such an experienced manager with Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer. With his expert know-how, he will continue to bring forward the strategic development of Hellma Optik GmbH” says Lutz Mayer, Managing Director of the Hellma Group.
Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer: “I am very much looking forward to this new task in particular to expanding existing and developing new business areas. Thanks to a well- versed and motivated team, Hellma Optik GmbH offers an outstanding product portfolio to its customers. I am confident that we will continue the success story of Hellma Optik GmbH.”
- 1Virtual screening for active substances against the coronavirus
- 2analytica 2020 is postponed
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire QIAGEN
- 4Smartphone lab finds coronavirus in saliva
- 5The digital laboratory live and tangible
- 6Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- 7FDA Provides Emergency Use Authorization to PerkinElmer for COVID-19 Testing
- 8analytica 2020: Bioanalysis for personalized medicine
- 9Abbott Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and Launches Test to Detect Novel Coronavirus
- 10New membrane separates small organic molecules