Since June, Dr. Oliver Falkenstörfer (51) has been the new Managing Director of Hellma Optik GmbH in Jena. As a physicist with a PhD, Dr. Falkenstörfer was responsible for different managerial and executive functions at JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH where he was working in particular as the ... more
Spring conference of Spectaris at Hellma Analytics
This year’s spring conference of the Spectaris Human Resources Management Group (Spectaris = German Hightech Industry Association) was held at Hellma Analytics.
Several current subjects from the agenda were discussed with regard to practical experiences e.g. how modern recruiting is like as a result of demographic change. Another key aspect was the subject of talented employees’ development.
In the course of the conference, a tour of the premises was organized – the participants had the chance to take a closer look at Hellma Analytics’ manufacturing processes, which was met with utmost interest. The visitors were impressed especially by the high precision of the optical production.
“The conference was very interesting ensuring a lively exchange of knowledge. We were able to gather suggestions and ideas for our human resources activities at Hellma Analytics”, Mr. Heisterkamp, Hellma Analytics’ Commercial Director, says.
- 1Virtual screening for active substances against the coronavirus
- 2analytica 2020 is postponed
- 3FDA Provides Emergency Use Authorization to PerkinElmer for COVID-19 Testing
- 4Roche’s cobas SARS-CoV-2 Test to detect novel coronavirus receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- 5The digital laboratory live and tangible
- 6Pool testing of SARS-CoV-02 samples increases worldwide test capacities many times over
- 7Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire QIAGEN
- 8Smartphone lab finds coronavirus in saliva
- 9Bosch develops rapid test for COVID-19
- 10Abbott Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and Launches Test to Detect Novel Coronavirus