analytica China 2020 came to a successful conclusion on November 18, 2020 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. The show brought together 1,009 exhibitors (2018: 950) and 112 represented companies and partners. 23,652 professional visitors attended. With six exhibition halls, eight ... more
analytica Vietnam 2021 postponed from April to October
Exhibitors thus will be able to better plan their trade fair participation
analytica Vietnam, the most important meeting place for the laboratory industry in the country, will be postponed from April 2021 to the autumn and now takes place at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City from October 7 to 9, 2021. Against the background of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the related international travel restrictions, exhibitors thus will be able to better plan their trade fair participation.
The trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis, biotechnology and diagnostics is a spin-off of the world's leading trade fair analytica in Munich. Since its launch in 2009, it has developed into one of the most important platforms for the industry in Southeast Asia and particularly in the emerging market Vietnam. Besides the exhibition area, a key aspect of the trade fair is the comprehensive conference and supporting program. It allows exhibitors and visitors to make new business contacts, to exchange ideas and to acquire first-hand expert knowledge. In 2019, the trade fair grew to a record level in terms of exhibitors, visitors and exhibition space.
„By postponing analytica Vietnam to the autumn, we enable the exhibitors to plan their trade fair participation more reliably, especially with regard to the possibility that international travel restrictions may continue for several months", explains Gabriele Kraus, Executive Director of the trade fair organizer IMAG. "As one of the industry's most important trade fairs in Southeast Asia, we want to offer exhibitors and visitors an optimal platform to take on their previous trade fair successes at analytica Vietnam".
Mr. Nguyen Quy Giang - Director of Nam Viet and Representative of Waters in Vietnam adds: "We agree with the organizer to move analytica Vietnam to October 2021. Moreover, we need the presence of international specialists and experts to support us presenting our products during the show. Also, Vietnamese visitors are happy to meet and exchange knowledge with foreign experts. We look forward to an offline exhibition where we can directly showcase our latest products and meet our clients."
analytica 2020 successfully concludes five days of virtual trade fair and presentation formats: A total of 21,641 participants (unique users) from 152 nations took part in the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology, which was held for the first time ... more
For the first time in its more than fifty-year-long success story, from October 19 to 23 analytica 2020 will take place in purely digital form. This year, no other format offers such a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in analysis, biotechnology and laboratory technology. 26 ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Tailor-made X-rays for research and development
- KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of Paramit