As of July 1st, the Mainz-based company previously known as SCHOTT GLAS is a stock corporation (AG). With its entry into the Mainz trade register as "SCHOTT AG," the conversion process is now complete. The Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Foundation) shall remain the sole stockholder of SCHOTT AG. St ... more
SCHOTT Instruments has changed its name to SI Analytics
SI Analytics products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz. SI Analytics is busy developing the next generation of new products, to best serve its customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotechnology and plastics industries.
Existing customers using our electrodes, meters, titrators and capillary viscometers can be assured that SI Analytics will provide the same high quality technical and application support whatever their measurement needs.
- SI Analytics
- capillary viscometers
At its meeting today the SCHOTT GLAS advisory board approved the transfer of the foundation enterprise into the legal form of a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft). The advisory board, which includes both representatives of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung and also elected representatives ... more
Change will continue to be an important aspect for the SCHOTT international technology group in the current 2003/2004 fiscal year (to Sept. 30). At the group's annual results press conference in Frankfurt am Main on February 17, 2004 the new Chairman of the Board of Management Dr. Udo Ungeh ... more
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy
- analytica China 2020 concludes successfully
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Acquires Microbioreactor Manufacturer m2p-labs
- analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- analytica Vietnam 2021 postponed from April to October
- analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laborat ...