The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into conductivity measurement and a multitude of practical tips.
- Conductivity cells, Temperature compensation
Calibration and analytical quality assurance
- Calibration, adjusting and checking the cell constant and the conductometer
- Derived measured parameters: salinity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), specific resistance
Measurement and analytical quality assurance
- Which measuring cell is required for which application?
- Drift control
- Cleaning and storing the measuring cells
New measurement technologies and specific applications
- Intelligent digital sensors – IDS
- Pharmacopoeia conductivity measurements