LAUDA will cooperate with Better Basics Laborbedarf GmbH (BBL). The Dresden-based company, founded in 2019, develops, manufactures and sells smart basic equipment for laboratories that simplifies the organization of laboratory workstations and supports laboratory employees in their daily wo ... more
New brand image for LAUDA
An important milestone for the future
LAUDA is a global leader in precision temperature control in medical technology, material testing, bio-technology, laboratories, research and production. A new corporate design is intended to portray the uncompromising quality and comprehensive expertise of LAUDA all over the world. The company image has been completely overhauled by Munich branding agency Martin et Karczinski adequately to represent LAUDA’s market position, reinforced by outstanding innovation.
The core of the new brand identity is the recently developed word/image logo, together with a new claim. The logo consists of the degree character (°) used internationally for temperature measurements in a red/blue color gradient. The core expertise of the company “Development of closed systems for controlling cold and hot temperatures” is imparted visually and intelligently, and is easy to understand. The new claim, “°FAHRENHEIT. °CELSIUS. °LAUDA.” also reinforces this. In a timeless and confident manner, the message conveys that LAUDA is the partner for precision temperature control thermostating.
In order to ensure a degree of consistency and integrity in all company communication, the new color scheme and visual language are heavily influenced by the word/image logo. Accents in the primary colors of red and blue create an unmistakable tonality for the LAUDA brand, while relevant image content is emphasized with a sharp focus. The new visual language reinforces the brand values: “focused” and “comprehensible”. Noble ice gray in the typography creates a consistent, progressive style.
The new LAUDA corporate design is intended to lay the foundations for a successful future.
- LAUDA Dr. R. Wobser
- temperature control systems
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has once again been declared World Market Leader Champion in the field of "Constant Temperature Equipment and Systems for Precise Temperature Generation". This is the fifth award in a row for LAUDA. The family-owned company has been represented in the World ... more
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG has announced the acquisition of GFL Gesellschaft für Labortechnik mbH. This is the third takeover in total for the company from Lauda-Königshofen. While the previous acquisitions primarily served to open up new business areas in the industrial environment, ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Speeding up sequence alignment across the tree of life
- Detection of viruses, bacteria and toxins in real time
- DESY X-ray lightsource identifies promising candidates for COVID drugs
- First 3D Images of a Giant Molecule
- NanoTemper Technologies teams up with PharmAI to help researchers spot game-changing drug candidates from millions of possibilities