The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
50th Anniversary at JULABO GmbH
JULABO Celebrates with a Multi-Day Event Package
Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package.
The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited guests. As one of the highlights, well-known TV presenter Hadnet Tesfai hosted the evening in the format of a “Late Night Show”. On the Partner Experience Day afterwards, more than 400 invited customers and partners became in insight in the temperature control world of Julabo. The JULABO anniversary events finished with the Open House on Sep. 24, 2017: General Manager Markus Juchheim welcomed approx. 4,500 visitors in the company’s headquarters in Seelbach. An entertaining program for old and young as well as international culinary highlights completed the Open House.
As JULABO is strongly connected regionally, General Manager Markus established the JULABO Foundation in the anniversary year. The goal of the foundation is to support associations, non-profit organizations, and social institutions in the Seelbach region.
- Markus Juchheim
- company anniversaries
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
Markus Ketterer has taken over the job as ‘Head of Marketing Communications and PR' at the JULABO GmbH since end of July 2015. He is responsible for the overall marketing communications mix of the brands ‘JULABO’ and ‘fusionchef’, from the development of the communications strategy to the e ... more
180 pages of innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures ranging from -95 °C to +400 °C more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy