SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Malvern announce a new partner in Brazil
Malvern announced PENSABIO Biotechnology as a new partner acting as an Exclusive Representative in Brazil to product lines MicroCal, NanoSight, Archimedes, Zetasizer Helix and Viscosizer TD.
Therefore, from 2016, the Pensabio now assumes the sale process (Pre and Post), Services, Technical Support and Application of the lines mentioned above, in addition to promoting workshops and seminars throughout the country.
Malvern believes this partnership will strengthen the relationship with Brazilian market of nanobiotechnology, based on the operating efficiency of highly specialized professionals team.
- Malvern Instruments
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...
- Kit will identify genetic variations without need for lab analysis
- Method identifies epileptic patients who can benefit from surgery
- Malvern announce a new partner in Brazil
- Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Leica Microsystems and Leica Biosystems strengthen market position in Brazil