Altmann Analytik has received anew certification according to quality management norm ISO 9001:2008 by TÜV Süd. Founded in 1866, TÜV SÜD is one of the world's leading technical service organisations. This certification attests the high quality of performance of Altmann Analytik with itsonli ... more
Altmann Analytik takes over chromatography supply of SMI Labhut
British family-run company ends operations on 31/08/2016
Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after 22 years of successful business.
SMI-Labhut Ltd. provides laboratories and dealers all over the globe with chromatography supplies, consumables for sample preparation as well as accessories for tablet dissolution. While the product range of tablet dissolution is taken over by the US manufacturer QLA, Altmann Analytik supplies the Labhut customers with accessories and consumables for chromatography from now on. Most of the Labhut brands (e.g. Titan and SunSri) will still be delivered in close collaboration with the brand manufacturers ThermoFisher and Heraeus.
“After years of great and trusting cooperation with Labhut it is important for us to make the transition for customers as easy and smooth as possible. We are able to offer almost all products at generally stable prices or at least replace them with equivalent alternatives”, states CEO Tobias Thelen. Unfortunately the successful brand Cronus by Labhut is no longer available due to discontinuation of manufacturing.
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable exp ... more
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- 1Miniaturized Lab-on-a-Chip for real-time Chemical Analysis of Liquids
- 2Organic thin-film sensors for light-source analysis and anti-counterfeiting applications
- 3A new era of early cancer detection with blood test may change cancer screening paradigms
- 4Beckman Coulter Life Sciences acquires Dublin biotech start-up
- 5Less risk, less costs: Portable spectroscopy devices could soon become real
- 6Mobile phone app accurately detects COVID-19 infection in people’s voices with the help of artificial intelligence
- 7Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are
- 8Sensing pressure using paper
- 9The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- 10Pharmacoscopy: Next-Generation Microscopy
- Revealing the Genome of the Common Ancestor of All Mammals
- Structure of wheat immune protein resolved
- Digital lab management: Fully connected
- The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are