Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. and its affiliates (“YI Scientific”). YI Scientific is a distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributo ... more
Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems
Agilent Technologies Inc. and Scion Instruments announced a gas chromatography instrument control agreement. This exchange agreement provides customers the freedom to operate instruments from both manufacturers in each company’s chromatography data systems.
The companies will exchange development documentation and royalty-free licenses of driver software for the integration of each other’s GC instruments into their respective chromatography data systems. With the development of these drivers, GC systems from either manufacturer will be integrated into Agilent’s OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition and Scion’s CompassCDS chromatography data systems.
“Agilent pursues an open-systems approach to laboratory informatics, preserving our customers’ investment in instrumentation, workflows, operating procedures, data and knowledge,” said John Sadler, Agilent vice president and general manager of software and informatics. “We are continuously expanding OpenLAB CDS multivendor instrument control capabilities in collaboration with other analytical instrument manufacturers and are working to standardize analytical instrument control across data systems, resulting in the best-working and best-tested software for our mutual customers.”
- Agilent Technologies
- Scion Instruments
- chromatography data systems
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. YI Scientific is a leading distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributor of Agilent instr ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc.announced that it has completed the acquisition of Lasergen, Inc. (Lasergen), an emerging biotechnology company focused on research and development of innovative technologies for DNA sequencing. In March 2016 Agilent made an initial investment in the Houston, Texas ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LUM enters into a strategic partnership for bitumen and petroleum analysis i ...
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz
- Artificial intelligence, hardware innovations boost confocal microscope’s performance
- New microscopy method offers 3D tracking of 100 single molecules at once
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- 3D imaging study reveals how atoms are packed in amorphous materials
- Surface chemistry reveals corrosive secrets