Since mid-April Michael Siekiera (42) is the managing director for the sales and marketing departments at the Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH. Together with Friedrich Nebel he now is the second half of the leadership duo at the paper mill in Dassel. Siekiera wants to lead the company into an even ... more
Photo competition 'Fascination Laboratory' - the winners have been chosen
The six winners have been selected out of 150 entries. The decision was not easy due to the variety of the submitted themes. Photographers from 11 countries captured young researchers, quantum physicists, high-tech as well as historically laboratories or microscope pictures and histological sections in their photos.
The members of the panel were enthusiastic about the entries. "We are very satisfied that the competition motivated professionals and amateur photographers equally. All entries illustrate how fascinating the world of science is" says Barbara Knipper, responsible for the photo competition at Hahnemühle FineArt. "The images are real eye-catchers. Their beauty will be enhanced as large format fine art prints on our exclusive Hahnemühle inkjet paper in booths at the upcoming filtration fairs in 2013 and 2014."
After eight years as CEO, Jörg Adomat (49) leaves the Hahnemühle Fine Art GmbH in Dassel at his own request. His successor will be Udo Hollbach (46). “With our committed staff, we succeeded in conditioning our company of great tradition for the global market, in the past years” says Adomat ... more
The extensive Filter Paper Catalogue presents 105 different varieties, the largest selection of filter papers, glass fiber filters, extraction thimbles, blotting papers and special filtration products more
- 1New Indication of a Link Between Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
- 2Click... Resistant bacteria caught in the act!
- 3Nanosafety research without animal experiments
- 4The relationship of proteins
- 5Could the blood of COVID-19 patients be used to predict disease progression?
- 6DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- 7Detecting antibodies with glowing proteins, thread and a smartphone
- 8RNA structures by the thousands
- 9Developing new techniques to improve atomic force microscopy
- 10Snapshot of exploding oxygen