Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
New JULABO Sales Manager
JULABO GmbH announced that Michael Duchaussoy joined the company as sales manager in September 2012.
In more than 20 years Michael Duchaussoyhas gained extensive sales and laboratory experience. He started his career at Hoffmann-La Roche in pre-clinical pharmacokinetics with a focus on HPLC method development. After moving on to Thermo Fisher Scientific he worked as product manager and sales director. During his last employment with IKA he managed the US subsidiary North and South America operations for a period of two years. He was mainly responsible for key account servicing and management of the sales department.
At JULABO Michael Duchaussoy is the key contact person for all questions regarding temperature control especially for the Benelux, Swiss, and Maghreb markets.
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with h ... more
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
180 pages of innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures ranging from -95 °C to +400 °C more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1Smartphone-powered microchip for at-home medical diagnostic testing developed
- 2Measuring the ‘wettability’ of graphene and other 2D materials
- 3New method revolutionizes cancer diagnosis
- 4analytica 2022: Analytics that benefit consumer and environmental protection
- 5New technique shows in detail where drug molecules hit their targets in the body
- 6Bruker and TOFWERK Form Strategic Partnership
- 7Researchers demonstrate label-free super-resolution microscopy
- 8A sharper image for proteins
- 9Nanotechnology enables visualization of RNA structures at near-atomic resolution
- 10Why are neuron axons long and spindly?