Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences have announced a full business integration. The integration will expand the existing analytical instrument and service relationship (Amplify Analytics) to include the Chemistry and Biology services of CLS. Both entities are operating businesses ... more
Malvern Instruments and Postnova Analytics co-operate to deliver combined solution for characterizing challenging particulate systems
Malvern Instruments and Postnova Analytics have announced that they are co-operating to deliver the combined FFF (Field-Flow Fractionation) and DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) solutions that today provide critical insight when characterizing a number of challenging particulate systems. Such systems include complex, aggregated, surface-coated and heterogeneous particles, as well as larger polymers, and aggregated, cross-linked, nano-particles and fibrillated proteins.
Used together Malvern’s Zetasizer Nano and Postnova’s FFF systems provide information not accessible by other means, and are highly complementary to Malvern’s Viscotek gel permeation chromatography/size exclusion chromatography (GPC/SEC) range.
Paul Clarke, Product Group Manager at Malvern Instruments, said: “I am very pleased that this exclusive co-operation with Postnova means that customers of both our companies will be able to access these powerful analytical techniques, secure in the knowledge that they are backed by the excellent technical and applications support provided by both Postnova and Malvern.
SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
A wide range of industrially synthesized nanomaterials are present in products we use daily and, in the meantime, are part of our everyday life. Due to their exceptional properties (e. g., increased UV-filtration or stronger adhesion) they are used in clothes, cosmetics, household goods and ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology is a full service provider for high quality scientific equipment for research institutions, universities and commercial testing laboratories across South East Asia. With emphasis on application support, training, knowledge transfer and equipment servicing, DKSH ... more
The CF2000 Series for high-resolution separation and fractionation of nanoparticles, from Postnova Analytics, has won the GIT Innovations Award 2012 in the category ‘Analytical Instrumentation and Software’. The Postnova team are the inventors of the Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF) technique ... more
High molecular weight polymers, bio molecules or particles in a range of a few nanometers up to several microns are more and more important more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- NanoTemper Technologies teams up with PharmAI to help researchers spot game- ...
- Lab supplies out of the 3D printer
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences announce integration
- First images of cells exposed to COVID-19 vaccine reveal native-like Coronavirus spikes
- Simple, non-invasive skin swab samples are enough to quickly detect COVID-19
- Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- Pretty as a peacock: The gemstone for the next generation of smart sensors