Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences have announced a full business integration. The integration will expand the existing analytical instrument and service relationship (Amplify Analytics) to include the Chemistry and Biology services of CLS. Both entities are operating businesses ... more
Malvern Instruments and Postnova Analytics co-operate to deliver combined solution for characterizing challenging particulate systems
Malvern Instruments and Postnova Analytics have announced that they are co-operating to deliver the combined FFF (Field-Flow Fractionation) and DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) solutions that today provide critical insight when characterizing a number of challenging particulate systems. Such systems include complex, aggregated, surface-coated and heterogeneous particles, as well as larger polymers, and aggregated, cross-linked, nano-particles and fibrillated proteins.
Used together Malvern’s Zetasizer Nano and Postnova’s FFF systems provide information not accessible by other means, and are highly complementary to Malvern’s Viscotek gel permeation chromatography/size exclusion chromatography (GPC/SEC) range.
Paul Clarke, Product Group Manager at Malvern Instruments, said: “I am very pleased that this exclusive co-operation with Postnova means that customers of both our companies will be able to access these powerful analytical techniques, secure in the knowledge that they are backed by the excellent technical and applications support provided by both Postnova and Malvern.
SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
A wide range of industrially synthesized nanomaterials are present in products we use daily and, in the meantime, are part of our everyday life. Due to their exceptional properties (e. g., increased UV-filtration or stronger adhesion) they are used in clothes, cosmetics, household goods and ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology is a full service provider for high quality scientific equipment for research institutions, universities and commercial testing laboratories across South East Asia. With emphasis on application support, training, knowledge transfer and equipment servicing, DKSH ... more
The CF2000 Series for high-resolution separation and fractionation of nanoparticles, from Postnova Analytics, has won the GIT Innovations Award 2012 in the category ‘Analytical Instrumentation and Software’. The Postnova team are the inventors of the Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF) technique ... more
- 1Can the AI driving ChatGPT help to detect early signs of Alzheimer's disease?
- 2Simple nasal swab can provide early warning of emerging viruses
- 3Holes in T cells
- 4Molecular archeology: 1200-year-old DNA sequences from Madagascar lead to the discovery of an extinct tortoise
- 5Bruker Announces Acquisition of ACQUIFER Imaging GmbH
- 6How old is your brain, really?
- 7The architecture of shattered genomes
- 8Bayesian inference massively cuts time of X-ray fluorescence analysis!
- 9AI detects rare forms of dementia
- 10Texas A&M research aims to improve Lyme disease diagnostics
- DSM and LabTwin enter into cooperation
- Revolutionizing breast cancer detection through AI: iCAD and Google Health l ...
- New collaboration between Shimadzu and the University Medical Center Göttingen
- Digital lab management: Fully connected
- BioM and Munich Biotech Cluster celebrate its 25th anniversary