During fiscal year 2021, the globally positioned Eppendorf Group saw its consolidated revenue climb to €1.1 billion (prior year: €967.2 million), amounting to an increase of 13.8% (prior year: 20.3%). Operating profit also rose significantly in 2021, reaching €272 million (prior year: €217. ... more
Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
Group headquarter remains in Hamburg, Germany
The internationally active life science company Eppendorf, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, has completed its conversion to the European legal form Societas Europaea (SE) as of October 19, 2021. The company will operate as Eppendorf SE with immediate effect.
"We are convinced that we have taken the right step at the right time with this modern legal form, which is very common in large family-owned companies," said Eva van Pelt and Dr. Peter Fruhstorfer, Co-CEOs of Eppendorf SE. "The company's name as a European public limited company is a clear signal that even more strongly expresses Eppendorf's global corporate culture. In addition, the new legal form shows that Eppendorf is an international company and that national borders play less and less of a role for us."
The new company name as Eppendorf SE demonstrates the company's further development into a modern, progressive, and internationally active European company, the CEOs added. Also, it provides important support that will enable Eppendorf to continue its global success course even more effectively, they said.
The conversion into a Societas Europaea will not result in any changes to the company's structure. Management Board and Supervisory Board members continue to work for Eppendorf SE. Eppendorf's Group headquarters will remain in Hamburg, Germany, and the character of an independent family-owned company will be preserved.
The globally active Eppendorf Group is building a new plant for high-quality laboratory consumables made of functional high-tech polymers. To this end, the Hamburg-based life science company is acquiring a former production site at the location of MV Werften Fertigmodule Property GmbH in Wi ... more
In fiscal year 2020, Eppendorf AG succeeded in posting record revenue of €967 million (prior year: €804 million) – a significant year-on-year increase of 20.3% (prior year: 10.2%). EBIT likewise saw a sharp rise of €73.5 million to €217.7 million (prior year: €144.2 million), representing a ... more
Manage and monitor your entire device fleet ✓ Receive real-time notifications to act quickly and precise ✓ Receive support for your audit preparations due to export function and detailed audit trail ✓ more
- 1Smartphone-powered microchip for at-home medical diagnostic testing developed
- 2Measuring the ‘wettability’ of graphene and other 2D materials
- 3New method revolutionizes cancer diagnosis
- 4analytica 2022: Analytics that benefit consumer and environmental protection
- 5New technique shows in detail where drug molecules hit their targets in the body
- 6Bruker and TOFWERK Form Strategic Partnership
- 7Researchers demonstrate label-free super-resolution microscopy
- 8A sharper image for proteins
- 9Nanotechnology enables visualization of RNA structures at near-atomic resolution
- 10analytica 2022: New instruments for personalized medicine
- analytica 2022: New instruments for personalized medicine
- Fagron acquires majority share of Fraunhofer IPMS’ spin-off HiperScan
- analytica 2022: Analytics that benefit consumer and environmental protection
- Eppendorf builds new site in Wismar for high-tech polymers used in laboratories
- Olympus Makes it EVIDENT