In daily operations, lab managers usually have to monitor and manage multiple systems. If information on devices, about people and running processes is disjointed and spread across numerous data silos, managers need a lot of time to find specific data. An IoT platform can consolidate this i ... more
Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
Group headquarter remains in Hamburg, Germany
The internationally active life science company Eppendorf, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, has completed its conversion to the European legal form Societas Europaea (SE) as of October 19, 2021. The company will operate as Eppendorf SE with immediate effect.
"We are convinced that we have taken the right step at the right time with this modern legal form, which is very common in large family-owned companies," said Eva van Pelt and Dr. Peter Fruhstorfer, Co-CEOs of Eppendorf SE. "The company's name as a European public limited company is a clear signal that even more strongly expresses Eppendorf's global corporate culture. In addition, the new legal form shows that Eppendorf is an international company and that national borders play less and less of a role for us."
The new company name as Eppendorf SE demonstrates the company's further development into a modern, progressive, and internationally active European company, the CEOs added. Also, it provides important support that will enable Eppendorf to continue its global success course even more effectively, they said.
The conversion into a Societas Europaea will not result in any changes to the company's structure. Management Board and Supervisory Board members continue to work for Eppendorf SE. Eppendorf's Group headquarters will remain in Hamburg, Germany, and the character of an independent family-owned company will be preserved.
The globally active Eppendorf Group continues its growth track in Asia in a targeted manner and has opened a new site in Singapore. The new subsidiary is located in the heart of Singapore’s modern Biopolis science center and offers attractive office workplaces for sales and service activiti ... more
The globally positioned Eppendorf Group, a life science specialist, is picking up speed when it comes to climate protection. The company is reducing its CO2 emissions and will be climate-neutral by 2028 – much earlier than specified by the EU. To enable this, Eppendorf has developed a compa ... more
Manage and monitor your entire device fleet ✓ Receive real-time notifications to act quickly and precise ✓ Receive support for your audit preparations due to export function and detailed audit trail ✓ more
- 1Miniaturized Lab-on-a-Chip for real-time Chemical Analysis of Liquids
- 2Organic thin-film sensors for light-source analysis and anti-counterfeiting applications
- 3A new era of early cancer detection with blood test may change cancer screening paradigms
- 4Beckman Coulter Life Sciences acquires Dublin biotech start-up
- 5Less risk, less costs: Portable spectroscopy devices could soon become real
- 6Pumping up the music of molecules
- 7Mobile phone app accurately detects COVID-19 infection in people’s voices with the help of artificial intelligence
- 8Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are
- 9Early Detection by Tango
- 10Sensing pressure using paper
- Revealing the Genome of the Common Ancestor of All Mammals
- Structure of wheat immune protein resolved
- Digital lab management: Fully connected
- The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are