The TOP 100 awards for Germany's most innovative SMEs have been selected for the 25th time and, this year, KRÜSS GmbH is among the innovation leaders. The results were determined by an analysis performed by TOP 100's scientific director, Professor Nikolaus Franke. The Hamburg-based company ... more
KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
The Hamburg-based company specializes in the manufacture of measuring instruments for the analysis and quality control of various materials, surfactants, and foams for a broad range of different industries, as well as for scientific research.
The company’s decision to dispense with resellers and get closer to its customers will mean more favorable conditions overall. “Having a new office on site will enable us to zoom in on new Spanish customers,” says David Fernandez, Technical Sales Representative for KRÜSS in Spain. “It will also be an opportunity to get closer to existing ones – users of our instruments who may not have interacted with our company directly before. Our goal is to be a premium solution partner in surface science in Spain.”
In after-sales service, Spanish customers – who include lab managers, strategic purchasers, and other key decision-makers – will be able to benefit from equipment maintenance packages closely attuned to their specific needs, with accelerated response times in tech support, and users seeking consulting services will have the opportunity to communicate directly with KRÜSS experts who have in-depth knowledge in complex measurement challenges.
Since July 1, 2016, KRÜSS GmbH has its own representation in the People’s Republic of China. With first branches in Shanghai and Beijing, the instrument manufacturer for interfacial chemistry has launched its own subsidiaries at these two economically important locations. The company based ... more
As a new exclusive distributor for KRÜSS GmbH, DKSH Holding AG is taking over the sales responsibility in Vietnam for the manufacturer of surface chemical measuring instruments. In doing so, KRÜSS will be further expanding its presence in East Asia, where the Hamburg-based company is alread ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
- Determining the structure of a molecule with laser-induced electron diffraction
- New technology to detect bitter almonds in real time
- Epigenetics key to daily production of 10 billion blood cells without mistakes
- New depths in infrared nanospectroscopy