Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group wins Best Business Award
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is delighted to announce it has been named winner of the Best Employer category at the 2021 Best Business Awards (BBAs).
WMFTG has always strived to be a desirable place to work, and its teams work tirelessly to create innovative strategies to ensure all colleagues are happy and engaged. Unsurprisingly, the global pandemic has meant that much of WMFTG’s focus in the last year has been on protecting the safety and wellbeing of its colleagues, however, the global leadership team has also endeavoured to continue to make WMFTG an inclusive, enjoyable and rewarding company to work for.
This award recognises WMFTG’s innovative approach to protecting its global teams, rapidly adapting workflows and putting safety measures in place to enable the Company to continue to supply key industries such as pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and water, with essential equipment during the pandemic. WMFTG also recognised the strain this would put on its colleagues’ mental health so implemented a series of well-being initiatives, improved communication and promoted pandemic response efforts to boost morale.
The BBAs pride themselves on having a large panel of independent expert judges who select winners according to strict criteria for each category and sector.
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Nano ‘camera’ made using molecular glue allows real-time monitoring of chemical reactions
- DeepMind and EMBL release the most complete database of predicted 3D structures of human proteins
- Surrey builds AI to find anti-ageing chemical compounds
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group wins Best Business Award
- PerkinElmer to Acquire In-Vitro Diagnostics Company