LabVantage announced the opening of its new office in Monza, Italy. "This new office not only serves as the strategic business development center for the European market, but also enables LabVantage to provide comprehensive training and prompt client services to both our local and regional ... more
LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem as Chief Executive Officer
LabVantage Solutions, Inc. announced the appointment of Mikael Hagstroem as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Hagstroem brings LabVantage almost 30 years of experience as a pioneer and expert in digital transformation, helping global enterprises harness data and analytics to reimagine their business models, achieve better performance, and create a long-term sustainable advantage.
In his 25 years at the SAS Institute, Mr. Hagstroem helped build the analytics software powerhouse into a multibillion-dollar enterprise that is one of the world’s largest privately held software businesses. His client focus and success in consistently growing sales and profits resulted in assignments of increasing responsibility. He ultimately held the positions of Executive Vice President of SAS and President of SAS International, with P&L responsibility for more than half of total corporate revenues.
Mr. Hagstroem then became a Partner at McKinsey & Company and Chief Operating Officer of McKinsey Analytics, which helps companies create and scale new delivery models for analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). Most recently he was CEO and President at MetricStream, the world’s largest independent provider of governance, risk, and compliance products and solutions, where he led its transformation to a software as a service (SaaS) model, launched its Integrated Risk Management Platform, and championed integration of AI features into the platform.
A respected strategist and opinion leader in the fields of analytics, digital transformation and AI, Mr. Hagstroem is currently on the Board of Advisors of the AI Forum and has served as Chair of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on Data-Driven Development, as a member of the Executive Committee of the U.S. Council for International Business, and as an Executive Board member of the Atlantic Council. He is also an Independent Director of Planet Smart City, which integrates architectural, digital, and environmental solutions to deliver high-quality low-cost housing.
- LabVantage Solutions
- 1Smartphone-powered microchip for at-home medical diagnostic testing developed
- 2Measuring the ‘wettability’ of graphene and other 2D materials
- 3New method revolutionizes cancer diagnosis
- 4analytica 2022: Analytics that benefit consumer and environmental protection
- 5New technique shows in detail where drug molecules hit their targets in the body
- 6Bruker and TOFWERK Form Strategic Partnership
- 7Researchers demonstrate label-free super-resolution microscopy
- 8A sharper image for proteins
- 9Nanotechnology enables visualization of RNA structures at near-atomic resolution
- 10analytica 2022: New instruments for personalized medicine