The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Major extension of Metrohm International Headquarters
Metrohm makes long-term commitment to customers and employees
In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in Herisau Switzerland. This project is part of the global Metrohm Group’s strategy to grow its business significantly over the next years.
Groundwork for this project, which is expected to create 250 additional jobs in R&D and manufacturing, will start next year.
Committing itself to developing and manufacturing the core segments of the future portfolio of Metrohm instruments in Switzerland, the company is confident that outstanding quality and global service and support will continue to be appreciated by customers around the world.
In the midst of the current global pandemic, Metrohm is proud to point out that it stays true to the company founder’s philosophy to rely on itself and sustain its growth without banks or any kind of third party investors. This financial independence allows the company to stay on track with its visionary projects unaffected by temporary afflictions of the global economy. Not to be dictated by third party investors of any kind is a privilege that the company has always used to give priority to the customers and the quality they expect from Metrohm.
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
“Metrohm’s dedication to the people that use our instruments and those who support them make us who we are as a company. This new facility demonstrates our commitments as we invest in providing our customers with innovative training facilities and our employees with modern and collaborative ... more
- 1analytica 2020: World’s leading trade fair to be held virtually
- 2analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analytica virtual
- 3Portable, point-of-care COVID-19 test could bypass the lab
- 4Researchers dramatically downsize technology for fingerprinting drugs and other chemicals
- 5Attacking tumours directly on identification
- 6Towards a cell-based interceptive medicine in Europe
- 7Giant nanomachine aids the immune system
- 8A tiny instrument to measure the faintest magnetic fields
- 9Leap forward in the fight against antibiotic resistance
- 10New device can measure toxic lead within minutes