The construction of the new two-storey production facility with an area of 4.900 square meters has been completed and was officially dedicated during a celebration together with the FRITSCH employees, as well as numerous guests from politics, trade and industry. During the dedication ceremo ... more
FRITSCH Change of Generations
After almost 40 years as managing director of FRITSCH GmbH, Robert Fritsch was bit farewell on his retirement on 1st January 2020. He looks back on times of modernization, economic growth and success.
In 1920 the medium-sized family business was fund in Idar-Oberstein as a technical precious stones dealer by Max and Alfred Fritsch. After the Second World War Willi and Paul Fritsch, sons of Alfred Fritsch, took over the management.
As the second generation of the company, they were looking for a new business idea, because more and more synthetic materials found their way into the application area of FRITSCH. Soon it became clear to focus on the niche market of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing. This specialization led the laboratory instrument manufacturer to success: Already since the mid-1950s FRITSCH has been one of the leading manufacturers in this field. The first patent application for a fully automatic Planetary Mill followed in 1962. In the following years FRITSCH continued to grow steadily, whereupon the construction of a production hall in Georg-Weierbach 1973 and later the complete relocation of the administration followed.
The third generation was characterized by Robert Fritsch, son of Paul Fritsch, who took over the management in 1982. The breakthrough in high-tech particle sizing was achieved with the Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 under the leadership of him. Since then research, development and production have continued steadily. Further patents in the fields of sample preparation and particle sizing followed and a new production hall was opened in 2014. Because FRITSCH stands for Quality “Made in Germany” for over 100 years and is one of the leading manufactures in the field of milling, sieving, dividing and sizing.
For the 100th anniversary, the 4th generation takes over the management: Maximilian und Sebastian Fritsch, just as their father, grandfather, great uncle, great grandfather and great grand uncle showed them. Maximilian Fritsch, who came to the company after completing his apprenticeship as an IT-manager in 2009 will in future work as Commercial Manager. In his new position, he particularly appreciates the contact to the employees as well as developing new ideas and strategies. Sebastian Fritsch, who is working in the sales department of FRITSCH for more than 10 years, is now the new Managing Director. As a child he dreamed of a career as professional soccer player, but since his apprenticeship at FRITSCH in 2006 he knew „this is my future!”.
The brothers set themselves as a goal to expand further and to lead the company as well as the team in a successful future.
- personnel changes
- sample preparation
- sample preparation system
- laboratory instruments
- planetary mills
- Particle Sizing Systems
And FRITSCH Milling and Sizing steadily progresses forward: besides the subsidiary in the Chinese capital Beijing, now an office was opened in Shanghai. Since decades FRITSCH is involved in international markets and of course also in the Chinese market. In order to serve the growing custome ... more
Confucius said: “It is of no importance how slow you go as long as you do not stop.“ And FRITSCH continuously takes a step ahead: Besides subsidiaries in Russia and Singapore, FRITSCH Milling and Sizing now founded a subsidiary in the Chinese capital of Beijing. Since decades FRITSCH is inv ... more
Ideal for sample preparation of moist, oily and fatty as well as of dry, soft, medium-hard and fibrous samples for an exact analysis more
Planetary ball mill ✓ Up to 2200 rpm bowl speed ✓ Final fineness down to more
Measurement range 5 µm – 20 mm ✓ Modern software ✓ Individual image analysis in microscopy quality ✓ Fast evaluation ✓ Optional wet dispersion unit ✓ more
The Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11 provides a homogeneous sample in a very short time due to its special design. Each subsample taken from any location in the grinding vessel is representative for the original sample and thus ensures an exact, significant analysis. And that for a wide range of ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- Achim von Leoprechting promoted to become CEO of Tecan after retirement of D ...
- PerkinElmer appoints President & Chief Operating Officer
- Merck Announces Future Insight Prize for Groundbreaking Scientific Work
- New Chief Financial Officers Appointed at Carl Zeiss AG and Carl Zeiss Medit ...
- AI helping to quantify enzyme activity
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Artificial intelligence helps to find new natural substances
- Genomic tracking of the COVID-19 pandemic in England
- In neurodegenerative diseases, brain immune cells have a “ravenous appetite” for sugar