As a pioneer in the industry, we have poured 35 years of experience in particle sizing technology into the new FRITSCH Technology Centre for Particle Sizing, combining it with the latest high-end technology. Covering an area of 240 m2 on three floors, the new building at the FRITSCH headqua ... more
FRITSCH: Production Facility II officially dedicated
The construction of the new two-storey production facility with an area of 4.900 square meters has been completed and was officially dedicated during a celebration together with the FRITSCH employees, as well as numerous guests from politics, trade and industry.
During the dedication ceremony, managing director Robert Fritsch thanked representatives of the construction firms and their employees for the achieved task and was happy about the smooth course of events during the construction work. Afterwards he reflected upon the history of FRITSCH: from the beginnings in the twenties as a technical gemstone trader up to now an internationally respected manufacturer of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing.
The new two-storey building with assembly work stations, a generous storage area, the paint shop, the testing rooms and the staff facilities is innovative, spacious and light. It offers the employees a pleasant and modern workplace. With two freight elevators and two unloading terminals, a trouble-free and smooth work flow will be ensured. The FRITSCH • Milling and Sizing corporate design was of course integrated in the design of the new building and now blends in perfectly with the existing production facility.
As of now, the new premium line instruments as well as the whole FRITSCH product range is produced completely in the Langenfelder Strasse 4.
This means for the existing headquarters in the Industriestrasse 8 – only 2 blocks away: further structural alteration works in the existing production building and administration building. Since all FRITSCH instruments are completely developed, manufactured and tested in-house, the development department and also the Application Laboratory need substantially more room, because of the new instruments. The development department will find enough space in the existing production building for their trials and equipment durability tests. Due to the movement of the Application Laboratory to the ground floor, all FRITSCH instruments can now be provided for customers visits and for free-of-charge sample preparation and particle size analysis of customers’ samples.
In addition, a room for training courses for workshops and seminars with our international representatives and customers will be built right next to it. In future, also the sales staff will have their offices right next to the lab to ensure a smooth and customer-oriented service.
After almost 40 years as managing director of FRITSCH GmbH, Robert Fritsch was bit farewell on his retirement on 1st January 2020. He looks back on times of modernization, economic growth and success. In 1920 the medium-sized family business was fund in Idar-Oberstein as a technical preciou ... more
And FRITSCH Milling and Sizing steadily progresses forward: besides the subsidiary in the Chinese capital Beijing, now an office was opened in Shanghai. Since decades FRITSCH is involved in international markets and of course also in the Chinese market. In order to serve the growing custome ... more
Planetary ball mill ✓ Up to 2200 rpm bowl speed ✓ Final fineness down to more
Measurement range 5 µm – 20 mm ✓ Modern software ✓ Individual image analysis in microscopy quality ✓ Fast evaluation ✓ Optional wet dispersion unit ✓ more
Measuring range from 0.01 - 3800 nm ✓ Maintenance-free dispersion unit ✓ Small footprint ✓ Top value for money ✓ more
The Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11 provides a homogeneous sample in a very short time due to its special design. Each subsample taken from any location in the grinding vessel is representative for the original sample and thus ensures an exact, significant analysis. And that for a wide range of ... more
- 1Miniaturized Lab-on-a-Chip for real-time Chemical Analysis of Liquids
- 2Organic thin-film sensors for light-source analysis and anti-counterfeiting applications
- 3A new era of early cancer detection with blood test may change cancer screening paradigms
- 4Beckman Coulter Life Sciences acquires Dublin biotech start-up
- 5Less risk, less costs: Portable spectroscopy devices could soon become real
- 6Mobile phone app accurately detects COVID-19 infection in people’s voices with the help of artificial intelligence
- 7Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are
- 8Sensing pressure using paper
- 9The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- 10Pharmacoscopy: Next-Generation Microscopy
- Revealing the Genome of the Common Ancestor of All Mammals
- Structure of wheat immune protein resolved
- Digital lab management: Fully connected
- The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are