The internationally active life science company Eppendorf, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, has completed its conversion to the European legal form Societas Europaea (SE) as of October 19, 2021. The company will operate as Eppendorf SE with immediate effect. "We are convinced that we have ... more
Eppendorf with new CEO dual leadership
Former CEO, Thomas Bachmann, left the company
The Supervisory Board of Eppendorf AG has appointed Eva von Pelt, currently Chief Commercial Officer, and Dr. Peter Fruhstorfer, currently Head of Business Area Sample Handling, as Co-Chief Executive Officers of Eppendorf AG. Both will succeed Thomas Bachmann, the former President & CEO of Eppendorf AG, who has already left the company.
Philipp von Loeper, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Eppendorf AG, states: “On behalf of the entire Supervisory Board, I want to thank Thomas Bachmann for several successful years of leadership. Eppendorf will continue to execute his comprehensive be Eppendorf 2021 strategy and we appreciate his role in developing this transformative initiative for the company.”
The goal of be Eppendorf 2021 is to position the company for continues successful development over the long term by specifically addressing the areas of sales, product innovation and a unique corporate culture. The new leadership will continue the be Eppendorf 2021 strategy and drive the implementation with clear priorities and a highly integrative approach.
In fiscal year 2020, Eppendorf AG succeeded in posting record revenue of €967 million (prior year: €804 million) – a significant year-on-year increase of 20.3% (prior year: 10.2%). EBIT likewise saw a sharp rise of €73.5 million to €217.7 million (prior year: €144.2 million), representing a ... more
Eppendorf AG and Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., have reached an agreement that Eppendorf will acquire Koki’s centrifuge business, including the premium himac brand. A corresponding agreement was signed by both companies in Tokyo. The acquisition marks a targeted step by Hamburg-based Eppendorf AG ... more
There are many Reasons for an Eppendorf Multipette®. You are the most Important one. You want your everyday pipetting routine faster, easier and more precise? Even when dealing with liquids of higher density, volatility or viscosity? And at the same time, you want to reduce continuous str ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Waters Appoints John M. Ballbach to Board of Directors
- Changes to Executive Board of Carl Zeiss AG
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem a ...
- QIAGEN expands Supervisory Board with appointment of a new member
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer