As of 1 April, Michael Schreiber co-heads the Berlin-based company LUMITOS. The marketing expert with a natural science PhD joins Stefan Knecht as a second Managing Director of Europe's market-leading provider of B2B portals in the chemical, life science, lab equipment, pharmaceutical, anal ... more
New base at the heart of science and industryLUMITOS AG now calls Germany's largest science and technology park in Berlin-Adlershof its home
At the beginning of the year, LUMITOS AG also physically moved closer to its customer base: the provider of B2B online media and online marketing services for the chemical, life science, laboratory, pharmaceutical, analytics, food and beverage industries relocated its headquarters to the Science and Technology Park Adlershof in Berlin. This places the experienced team of online experts at the centre of an innovation hub, in the immediate vicinity of tech companies, academic research institutions and six scientific institutes of Berlin’s prestigious Humboldt University.
"Our new premises at the heart of the Science and Technology Park Adlershof are perfectly located," enthuses Stefan Knecht, CEO of LUMITOS AG. "The proximity to science-driven companies allows us to network even easier and better with industry players. Also very important to us was to create a pleasant and healthy working environment for our 23 employees. This was achieved by implementing a state-of-the-art design concept."
Light-flooded and flexible
The new premises are not only technologically state-of-the-art but also flexible in their everyday use due to the innovative concept of "activity-based working". Depending on the type of task, one of several working environments can be chosen. The light-flooded rooms, equipped throughout with glass partitions, provide see-through working areas that, with the many added details, take health considerations into account. Particular attention was paid to electrically height-adjustable desks as well as to noise absorbers based on a customized soundproofing concept.
This state-of-the-art office concept, which has also been implemented at LUMITOS’s Nuremberg premises, has created the ideal setting for further growth of the company. At both locations, there is enough space for up to 40 employees to play their part in the success story of LUMITOS.
- online marketing
- internet portals
LUMITOS, operator of market-leading B2B portals and newsletters in chemistry, life science, lab equipment, pharma, analytics and food & beverage, will again sponsor this year’s business plan competition “Science4Life Venture Cup”. Participating entrepreneurs will receive not only the opport ... more
LUMITOS, provider of market-leading B2B online portals and newsletters in chemistry, life science, lab equipment, pharma and analytics, has taken over the B2B portals yumda.de and yumda.com. Launched in October 2013, the specialist portals for the food and beverage industries publish specia ... more
- 1Researchers grow cells in 'paper organs'
- 2Screening proteins to expose early signs of illness
- 3Blood biopsy: New technique enables detailed genetic analysis of cancer cells
- 4Nanometre gaps can crystallise liquids
- 5Detecting cancer before it spreads
- 6International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in Berlin
- 7A Close Look at Lithium Batteries
- 8ZEISS Innovations Help Achieve Strong Growth
- 9Early in vitro testing for adverse effects on embryos
- 10Tracking Small Things in Cells
- International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in B ...
- Successful restart at Köttermann
- analytica Vietnam continues to grow in terms of exhibitors, space and visitors
- Metrohm and B&W Tek to take Raman spectroscopy to the next level
- Dräger increases stake in Hamburg-based start-up bentekk to 100%