This year, Messe München is hosting the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology as a virtual event. The new format analytica virtual will enable exhibitors to book digital trade fair booths for October 19 to 23. Furthermore, it offers all customers a ... more
New base at the heart of science and industry
LUMITOS AG now calls Germany's largest science and technology park in Berlin-Adlershof its home
At the beginning of the year, LUMITOS AG also physically moved closer to its customer base: the provider of B2B online media and online marketing services for the chemical, life science, laboratory, pharmaceutical, analytics, food and beverage industries relocated its headquarters to the Science and Technology Park Adlershof in Berlin. This places the experienced team of online experts at the centre of an innovation hub, in the immediate vicinity of tech companies, academic research institutions and six scientific institutes of Berlin’s prestigious Humboldt University.
"Our new premises at the heart of the Science and Technology Park Adlershof are perfectly located," enthuses Stefan Knecht, CEO of LUMITOS AG. "The proximity to science-driven companies allows us to network even easier and better with industry players. Also very important to us was to create a pleasant and healthy working environment for our 23 employees. This was achieved by implementing a state-of-the-art design concept."
Light-flooded and flexible
The new premises are not only technologically state-of-the-art but also flexible in their everyday use due to the innovative concept of "activity-based working". Depending on the type of task, one of several working environments can be chosen. The light-flooded rooms, equipped throughout with glass partitions, provide see-through working areas that, with the many added details, take health considerations into account. Particular attention was paid to electrically height-adjustable desks as well as to noise absorbers based on a customized soundproofing concept.
This state-of-the-art office concept, which has also been implemented at LUMITOS’s Nuremberg premises, has created the ideal setting for further growth of the company. At both locations, there is enough space for up to 40 employees to play their part in the success story of LUMITOS.
- online marketing
- internet portals
analytica gets a digital extension. With the new format analytica virtual, the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology also enables those exhibitors and visitors to participate who due to travel restrictions cannot come to Munich. In addition, parts ... more
As of 1 April, Michael Schreiber co-heads the Berlin-based company LUMITOS. The marketing expert with a natural science PhD joins Stefan Knecht as a second Managing Director of Europe's market-leading provider of B2B portals in the chemical, life science, lab equipment, pharmaceutical, anal ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Tailor-made X-rays for research and development
- KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of Paramit