This year, Messe München is hosting the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology as a virtual event. The new format analytica virtual will enable exhibitors to book digital trade fair booths for October 19 to 23. Furthermore, it offers all customers a ... more
New base at the heart of science and industry
LUMITOS AG now calls Germany's largest science and technology park in Berlin-Adlershof its home
At the beginning of the year, LUMITOS AG also physically moved closer to its customer base: the provider of B2B online media and online marketing services for the chemical, life science, laboratory, pharmaceutical, analytics, food and beverage industries relocated its headquarters to the Science and Technology Park Adlershof in Berlin. This places the experienced team of online experts at the centre of an innovation hub, in the immediate vicinity of tech companies, academic research institutions and six scientific institutes of Berlin’s prestigious Humboldt University.
"Our new premises at the heart of the Science and Technology Park Adlershof are perfectly located," enthuses Stefan Knecht, CEO of LUMITOS AG. "The proximity to science-driven companies allows us to network even easier and better with industry players. Also very important to us was to create a pleasant and healthy working environment for our 23 employees. This was achieved by implementing a state-of-the-art design concept."
Light-flooded and flexible
The new premises are not only technologically state-of-the-art but also flexible in their everyday use due to the innovative concept of "activity-based working". Depending on the type of task, one of several working environments can be chosen. The light-flooded rooms, equipped throughout with glass partitions, provide see-through working areas that, with the many added details, take health considerations into account. Particular attention was paid to electrically height-adjustable desks as well as to noise absorbers based on a customized soundproofing concept.
This state-of-the-art office concept, which has also been implemented at LUMITOS’s Nuremberg premises, has created the ideal setting for further growth of the company. At both locations, there is enough space for up to 40 employees to play their part in the success story of LUMITOS.
- online marketing
- internet portals
analytica gets a digital extension. With the new format analytica virtual, the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology also enables those exhibitors and visitors to participate who due to travel restrictions cannot come to Munich. In addition, parts ... more
As of 1 April, Michael Schreiber co-heads the Berlin-based company LUMITOS. The marketing expert with a natural science PhD joins Stefan Knecht as a second Managing Director of Europe's market-leading provider of B2B portals in the chemical, life science, lab equipment, pharmaceutical, anal ... more
- 1Alzheimer's early detection up to 17 years in advance
- 2New test may predict COVID-19 immunity
- 3‘Smart necklace’ biosensor may track health status through sweat
- 4Smoke Detector “Sniffs out” Causes of Fire
- 5First electric nanomotor made from DNA material
- 6Attosecond measurement on electrons in water clusters
- 7New FRITSCH Technology Centre Particle Sizing
- 8Deep Learning despite sparse data
- 9Pimp my Spec: Upgrade for Magnetic Resonance Methods with a 1,000-fold Amplifier
- 10Unchartered territory in the human genome
- Building blocks of the future for photovoltaics
- Automated measurement technique for microplastic detection in water
- Protection against COVID-19: experience is not always an advantage for the immune response
- Bacterial membrane transporter helps pathogens to hide from immune system
- Zooming in to get the full picture