The Berlin-based manufacturer of laboratory instruments for analysis and purification KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH was awarded the "Großer Preis des Mittelstandes 2021" of the Oskar Patzelt Foundation on Saturday, September 18, 2021 for the Berlin/Brandenburg region. Alexandra Knaue ... more
KNAUER among the top one percent of employers in Germany
In the study "Leading Employers Germany 2019", the Berlin-based manufacturer of high-tech laboratory measuring instruments KNAUER was ranked as one of the best employers for the second time. This makes KNAUER one of the companies with the best ratings in an independent meta-study conducted by Düsseldorf-based 3.works.
According to the publishers of the study, it is based on the currently most comprehensive employer evaluation system in Germany, which has evaluated the data of more than 70,000 companies. Criteria included previous and current, independent employer certifications, rankings and awards, employee satisfaction ratings, student surveys, as well as activities in the areas of CSR, diversity and family friendliness.
“We are very pleased to have made it among the top one percent of employers this year. This award confirms that we are on the right track with respect to our human resources strategy and our activities for sustainability and social responsibility," says Alexandra Knauer.
Last year, the KNAUER CEO bought a holiday apartment in a newly-built holiday complex in a prime location in Ahlbeck on Usedom island (Baltic Sea). The employees can book this beach residence at low prices and spend relaxing days there. The employees are thrilled. If employees want to buy a new bicycle (a so-called business bike), KNAUER provides financial support. In addition, there are a number of health-promoting activities on a regular basis, such as salad days, cycling courses and morning yoga. Employees have been participating in the company's profits for years.
Alexandra Knauer, managing director and owner of the Berlin-based laboratory instrumentation manufacturer KNAUER, has been recognized by the jury of the "Frauen unternehmen" initiative ("Women Entrepreneuring") to be a role model female entrepreneur. Ms. Knauer received a certificate signed ... more
The company was successful already the fourth time at the „Top 100“ innovation awards. The award was handed over by popular science journalist and TV presenter Ranga Yogeshwar. For more than 20 years, the "Top 100" award stands for innovation, curiosity and team spirit. On June 27th, the mo ... more
KNAUER’s modular AZURA FPLC systems are ideal for purifying large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides more
Purification at elevated temperatures ✓ Automated fractionation ✓ Ternary gradient HPLC system more
With its flexible AZURA FPLC (fast protein liquid chromatography) systems, KNAUER offers complete solutions for the purification of large biomolecules such as proteins, nucleotides and peptides. From size exclusion chromatography (SEC) to affinity chromatography (AC), ion exchange chromatog ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Antibiotic levels measurable in breath for first time
- Artificial intelligence helps diagnose leukemia
- Researchers Decode Reaction Mechanisms During Interphase Formation in Lithium Batteries
- B cells of the immune system discovered in the meninges