PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
PerkinElmer appoints Chief Financial Officer
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced the appointment of James M. Mock to senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective May 1, 2018. Andy Wilson, PerkinElmer’s current senior vice president and CFO, who previously announced his retirement from PerkinElmer, will remain with the Company as an advisor for an interim period of time to ensure a smooth transition and integration for Mr. Mock.
“I am excited to welcome Jamey to PerkinElmer and look forward to his contributions, as he brings extensive experience overseeing the financial and commercial management of leading global organizations,” said Robert F. Friel, PerkinElmer’s president and chief executive officer. “Jamey’s financial leadership capabilities are an ideal complement to our focus on driving PerkinElmer to its next phase of growth and profitability.”
Mr. Mock joins PerkinElmer after serving for nearly 20 years in a wide range of financial oversight capacities within General Electric Company (GE). He was most recently vice president, Corporate Audit Staff, where he worked globally across GE’s businesses on controllership reviews and operational excellence projects. Prior to that, he served in a number of progressively responsible leadership roles in multifaceted global businesses based in the United States and overseas.
- personnel changes
PerkinElmer announced that its board of directors has named Prahlad Singh president and chief operating officer, effective January 1, 2019. In his expanded position, Dr. Singh will have responsibility for both the Discovery and Analytical Solutions (DAS) and Diagnostics operating divisions ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquireEUROIMMUN Medical Laboratory Diagnostics AG. The agreement provides that PerkinElmer will acquire up to a 100% stake in EUROIMMUN. The total purchase price of the transaction based on all outstanding share ... more
Global regulatory requirements are expanding – and analytical lab requirements are too. That is why we deliver innovative technologies that enable safer food, quality products, and a clean environment. Our latest innovation? An exceptional solution for a wide range of applications; food saf ... more
- 1Mini-spectrometer: Smaller than a coin
- 2Sartorius signs agreement to acquire select Danaher Life Science platform businesses
- 3Obesity risk quantification: a jump towards the future through the lens of artificial intelligence applied to lipid science
- 4analytica 2020: The leading guide to the smart laboratory
- 5Diagnostics for everyone
- 6CRISPR-edited C. elegans identifies vulnerabilities in cancer
- 7QIAGEN announces CEO leadership transition
- 8Monitoring the corrosion of bioresorbable magnesium
- 9New method identifies aggressive breast cancer
- 10Wood on our Skin
- Achim von Leoprechting promoted to become CEO of Tecan after retirement of D ...
- PerkinElmer appoints President & Chief Operating Officer
- Merck Announces Future Insight Prize for Groundbreaking Scientific Work
- New Chief Financial Officers Appointed at Carl Zeiss AG and Carl Zeiss Medit ...
- dynamicBIOSENSORS appoints Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Better biosensor technology created for stem cells
- Scientists crack structure of a novel enzyme linked to cell growth and cancer
- Implantable cancer traps could provide earlier diagnosis
- Scientists work toward a rapid point-of-care diagnostic test for Lyme disease
- Laser-based ultrasound approach provides new direction for nondestructive testing