PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer appoints Chief Financial Officer
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced the appointment of James M. Mock to senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective May 1, 2018. Andy Wilson, PerkinElmer’s current senior vice president and CFO, who previously announced his retirement from PerkinElmer, will remain with the Company as an advisor for an interim period of time to ensure a smooth transition and integration for Mr. Mock.
“I am excited to welcome Jamey to PerkinElmer and look forward to his contributions, as he brings extensive experience overseeing the financial and commercial management of leading global organizations,” said Robert F. Friel, PerkinElmer’s president and chief executive officer. “Jamey’s financial leadership capabilities are an ideal complement to our focus on driving PerkinElmer to its next phase of growth and profitability.”
Mr. Mock joins PerkinElmer after serving for nearly 20 years in a wide range of financial oversight capacities within General Electric Company (GE). He was most recently vice president, Corporate Audit Staff, where he worked globally across GE’s businesses on controllership reviews and operational excellence projects. Prior to that, he served in a number of progressively responsible leadership roles in multifaceted global businesses based in the United States and overseas.
- personnel changes
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
PerkinElmer announced that its board of directors has named Prahlad Singh president and chief operating officer, effective January 1, 2019. In his expanded position, Dr. Singh will have responsibility for both the Discovery and Analytical Solutions (DAS) and Diagnostics operating divisions ... more
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 4Merck acquires a French company
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 7Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 8Microplastics transport metallic pollutants
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10Biofilms - an invisible threat to food safety
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- Achim von Leoprechting promoted to become CEO of Tecan after retirement of D ...
- PerkinElmer appoints President & Chief Operating Officer
- Merck Announces Future Insight Prize for Groundbreaking Scientific Work
- New Chief Financial Officers Appointed at Carl Zeiss AG and Carl Zeiss Medit ...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- How to map brain connections using DNA barcodes
- Listeria protein provides a CRISPR 'kill switch'
- Developing new techniques to improve atomic force microscopy