In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in ... more
Metrohm acquires raman system manufacturer
Photonic Solutions (IPS) from Monmouth Junction in New Jersey, USA, are pleased to announce the acquisition of IPS by Metrohm AG. The acquisition of IPS contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing the company’s capabilities to further develop its portfolio of handheld Raman systems with industry leading solutions.
A key element of this acquisition is the commitment of both IPS and Metrohm to continue to supply IPS’s customers with the same commitment to on-time delivery and with the very highest overall product quality. IPS commitment to its customers’ needs will remain the same as well as its focus to innovate new products as the market demands.
John Connolly, CEO of IPS, stresses the broader distribution channels and stronger financial backing that the partnership will bring to IPS. "I've been very impressed with the exceptional values and can-do spirit of both Metrohm's technical and business executives and I am looking forward to working with the Metrohm team." Dieter Strohm, EVP and CTO of Metrohm, emphasizes that IPS will continue to operate its business as before, reporting directly to Metrohm HQ in Switzerland.
- portable spectrometers
- portable raman spec…
- Raman spectroscopy
The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
- 1analytica 2020: World’s leading trade fair to be held virtually
- 2Sweat for health: Sensor Patches as Fitness Trackers
- 3analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analytica virtual
- 4Portable, point-of-care COVID-19 test could bypass the lab
- 5Researchers dramatically downsize technology for fingerprinting drugs and other chemicals
- 6Trust in AI but not blindly
- 7Attacking tumours directly on identification
- 8New device can measure toxic lead within minutes
- 9Towards a cell-based interceptive medicine in Europe
- 10Giant nanomachine aids the immune system