Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced its acquisition of Labcyte, a privately held, acoustic liquid handling company based in San Jose, California. Labcyte is best known for its Echo® acoustic droplet ejection technology, which uses sound waves to transfer tiny amounts of liquid with une ... more
Labcyte Signs Bioscreen Instruments as Exclusive Distributor in India
Labcyte announced the selection of Bioscreen Instruments Pvt. Ltd. as its exclusive distributor in India.
“Bioscreen is a leading distributor in India. They will be a great partner for us,” said Stephen Bates, Sr. Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Service of Labcyte Inc. “As we continue to expand throughout Asia, Bioscreen will help us further broaden our existing user base in the pharmaceutical industry and the contract research organizations (CROs) that service them, Bioscreen will provide them with industry-leading Labcyte acoustic technology for compound management, high-throughput and secondary screening. Bioscreen will give our new customers in India immediate support and interaction.
“We are extremely pleased to be the Labcyte partner in India. It is a great recognition of our distributor capabilities across the entire country of India. Labcyte products will allow us to provide our customers with state-of-the-art platform technology so that they can excel in their efforts,” said Mr. S. Radha Krishnan, Managing Director of Bioscreen Instruments. “We see a great potential market for low-volume liquid handlers in India. We believe that the miniaturization capabilities provided by Labcyte technology will be especially useful for the growing genomics markets, especially for gene expression, SNP analysis and RNAi.”
- Bioscreen Instruments
- gene expression
- contract research
Labcyte announced the grant of its first patent in China. Patent CN 101035681B describes how acoustic energy is used to assess the characteristics of any fluid in real time to optimize its transfer. The Labcyte acoustic droplet ejection technology offers touchless transfer of a wide variety ... more
Labcyte announced the grant of its 40th US patent. Patent number 7,717,544 describes how in real time acoustic energy is optimized to transfer a droplet of any fluid, even those that are unknown. Labcyte’s acoustic droplet ejection technology offers touchless transfer of a wide variety of f ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LUM enters into a strategic partnership for bitumen and petroleum analysis i ...
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz